The US dollar is flat as Jerome Powell provides no fresh important information. The DXY Currency Index support breakout has been unimpressive thus far, and the Australian dollar is now looking ahead to the local monthly inflation indicator.
The S&P500 rose after the release of minutes from the Federal Reserve's most recent meeting, which revealed members were laser-focused on managing inflation even as they decided to delay their rate hike pace. Officials at the Fed's policy meeting on 2022 December 13-14 agreed that the US central bank should continue to raise the cost of credit to restrict the rate...
(1) Bearish trend for a long period of time.
(2) Expected to rebound at the area given (refer chart). And continue slightly to drop.
(3) DXY projected on rallies inline with interest hikes until the inflation rate 'enough' for cooling down U.S economy.
Expected to rebound at 0.40 MYR.
Targeted resistance at 0.50 MYR.
(1) The price inclining while the volumes insisted prior to previous prices. Expected on continuous bearish trend if the price couldn't break the resistance.
(2) Within the current global economy onto further OPR leads to underperformance in markets.
SPX500 declined in further projection on Yr-to-Yr basis due to investor's doubt on economic recession.
My POV's on AAPL towards 70$ price depreciated.
P/S: THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT ON YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.
Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) potentially valued lower against US Dollars (USD).
US Dollars (USD) strengthen due to higher interest (expected).
Resistance (green) potentially to break as USD strengthen in the upcoming Fed's action.
A trade idea based on my own.
Interest Rates Forecasted To Be HIKES AGGRESIVELY SINCE (FED) Focused on 'HOT' INFLATION RATE.
STRENGTHENING IN USD (DOLLARS), PINNED DOWN COMMODITY PRICES such GOLD.
P/S (1): Commodity such GOLD can be AFFECTED by another FACTORS such as SUPPLY and etc.
P/S (2): THIS IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT ON YOUR OWN ANALYSIS.