There are two types of strategies. Breakout trading (a level gets broken), and retest trading (a level holds).
- Breakout requires one D close beyond the level.
- SFP requires price to wick beyond the level, but have the same D candle close within it.
- Retest requires a D close beyond the level, and another D candle to close without touching the level.
Trade with the (order)flow.
Buy low, sell high.
* Longs only below 20%
* Shorts only below 80%
Tips are always welcome :D
Might update with LTF setups later.
- Limit orders only on (supply/demand) boxes.
- Breakout trading under the right circumstances
- I'm not comfortable with trading S/R flips as of yet.
BTC , ETH, LTC and Ripple take turns leading the global crypto markets. Of which, Ripple has been the strongest over the last few months.
The weekly timeframe is consolidating inside a downtrend atm. We can swing trade the more volatile lower timeframes for increased profit margins. The goal is to make as many high accuracy, high R:R Trades as possible....
A while ago I talked about increasing R/R by stepping away from breakout trading, and trading zones.
After a sharp move away, a lot of unfilled orders are left behind. These are possible turning points in the market. Trading the allows you to buy low and sell high.
Of course we still need top down analysis to do any sensible swing trading, and increase our odds....
LTCUSD leading, BTCUSD lagging. SP500 and such are also bouncing.
BTCUSD longs/shorts have risen strongly the past two weeks, while price fell a bit. Doesnt seem like pleb buying.
IF we break up, conservative long cuz we still in a higher tf downtrend.