FlatMarketsHunter

Message Follow Following Unfollow
Banned permanently.
This user was banned for violating the House Rules. The ban is for social activity only - participating in public chats, publishing ideas, commenting and so on. The ban has no effect on the functionality of the platform.
Joined
Markets Allocation
79 % forex 21 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
USDJPY 33% | 13 USDCAD 12% | 5 EURUSD 10% | 4 AUDUSD 7% | 3
FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter EURCAD, 30, Long ,
EURCAD: EURCAD breakout test + 38% fibo
61 1 6
EURCAD, 30 Long
EURCAD breakout test + 38% fibo

EURCAD breakout test + 38% fibo

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter EURCAD, 240, Long ,
EURCAD: EURCAD deal of the week.
96 1 6
EURCAD, 240 Long
EURCAD deal of the week.

EURCAD deal of the week.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDCAD, 240, Short ,
USDCAD: USDCAD 50% retracement time.
117 3 8
USDCAD, 240 Short
USDCAD 50% retracement time.

USDCAD 50% retracement time.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter EURUSD, M, Short ,
EURUSD: EURUSD to go bellow 1.
173 1 11
EURUSD, M Short
EURUSD to go bellow 1.

Trying to reverse twice at 0.5 retracement but.. falling.0.78 is next to stop it or... will be haos.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter GBPUSD, M, Short ,
GBPUSD: Long term investors making the trend.More room for GU to drop.
84 0 6
GBPUSD, M Short
Long term investors making the trend.More room for GU to drop.

More room for GU to drop.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, M, Long ,
USDJPY: 7 years fake crash prediction long term investors took control.
96 0 7
USDJPY, M Long
7 years fake crash prediction long term investors took control.

50% Fibo retracement on a fake 7 years market crash prediction,long term investors aka Warren Buffet and others took control of the market.Watching on 1 minute data is useless.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 240, Long ,
USDJPY: USDJPY READY FOR NEXT CYCLE!
93 1 4
USDJPY, 240 Long
USDJPY READY FOR NEXT CYCLE!

USDJPY READY FOR NEXT CYCLE!

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 15, Long ,
USDJPY: USDJPY FAKE BREAKOUT TRIANGLE READY TO EXPLODE!!
152 3 7
USDJPY, 15 Long
USDJPY FAKE BREAKOUT TRIANGLE READY TO EXPLODE!!

TRENDS DOESN'T CHANGE ON CHRISTMASS WEEK!

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 60, Long ,
USDJPY: USDJPY LONG RETRACEMENT !!
90 1 6
USDJPY, 60 Long
USDJPY LONG RETRACEMENT !!

USDJPY LONG RETRACEMENT !!

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter EURUSD, 15, Short ,
EURUSD: SHORT EURUSD 150 PIPS TARGET.
165 2 9
EURUSD, 15 Short
SHORT EURUSD 150 PIPS TARGET.

SHORT EURUSD 150 PIPS TARGET.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 15, Long ,
USDJPY: USDJPY MARKET STRUCTURE THIS WEEK.
169 1 7
USDJPY, 15 Long
USDJPY MARKET STRUCTURE THIS WEEK.

USDJPY MARKET STRUCTURE THIS WEEK.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 15, Long ,
USDJPY: 25% CHANCE SELLING TOPS VS 75% BUYING TOPS.
89 1 5
USDJPY, 15 Long
25% CHANCE SELLING TOPS VS 75% BUYING TOPS.

25% CHANCE SELLING TOPS VS 75% BUYING TOPS.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter EURCAD, D, Short ,
EURCAD: EURCAD base zone + down breakout.
40 1 9
EURCAD, D Short
EURCAD base zone + down breakout.

EURCAD base zone + down breakout.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter AUDUSD, 15, Short ,
AUDUSD: AUDUSD buy the retracement and short the oportunity.
103 1 8
AUDUSD, 15 Short
AUDUSD buy the retracement and short the oportunity.

AUDUSD buy the retracement and short the oportunity.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter EURAUD, 15, Long ,
EURAUD: EURAUD LONG.Target 100++ pips.
62 1 5
EURAUD, 15 Long
EURAUD LONG.Target 100++ pips.

EURAUD LONG.Target 100++ pips.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 15, Long ,
USDJPY: 15 min reaction levels.
149 2 10
USDJPY, 15 Long
15 min reaction levels.

15 min reaction levels.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 240, Long ,
USDJPY: Trading bellow H4 average right now.
86 1 6
USDJPY, 240 Long
Trading bellow H4 average right now.

Trading bellow H4 average right now.

FlatMarketsHunter FlatMarketsHunter USDJPY, 15, Short ,
USDJPY: TRIANGULATED JPY NEWS - FOMC STRATEGY
148 1 8
USDJPY, 15 Short
TRIANGULATED JPY NEWS - FOMC STRATEGY

TRIANGULATED JPY NEWS - FOMC STRATEGY

Show More Ideas 123
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit London, UK
346
103
3318
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit france
79
6
415
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
19040
4456
154801
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
12
1
62
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Norway
91
103
1700
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
4
0
21
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
922
677
11959
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit WORLD
61507
1121
266528
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Türkiye
8
0
34
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
3
0
15
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
5
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
4
2
36
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
14
0
30
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
5
8
89
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
7
0
35
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
54
23
395
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
7871
370
56892
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Italia
45
5
197
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Toronto
1114
826
18702
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Germany
2566
891
31422
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Gujaranwala,Pakistan
538
403
6296
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1899
328
21126
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
28469
1508
199007
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit ROMANIA
832
289
9662
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Ukraine Kyiv
2916
918
50788
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User has no following symbols
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out