We have a nice consolidation squeeze that has formed on GBPCHF.
RSI shows negative which is a good indicator of a downward breakout.
Follow me to get updated trade updates for this pair.
We have a nice consolidation squeeze forming on EURGBP.
RSI is showing positive price action so odds are we're expecting to break to the top-side.
Follow me to get updates for this trade opportunity.
We are in strong consolidation/squeeze situation. We have a strong negative RSI trend indicating very good chance of a down break-out.
If we break to the top the trade will be cancelled.
We have negative RSI built up on the trend for the past week. Looking to break the current channel to the downside and SELL with Target 1 at 104.760 and Target 2 at 101.425.
Looking at a LONG opportunity here for the GBPUSD for the daily's.
We haven't broken below our last low and are on the bounce-back. Looking to stay in consolidation going up to the resistance line and bouncing back.
We finally hit a clean break out on the hourly chart and looking to hit new highs. We had a pretty good price-action push to the current 1.30800's, should see a small retracement and a continuation.
Looking to ride this up trend to 1.31132 level with 1-2 minor retracement along the way.
We are currently in consolidation around the resistance level of 129.671. Looking for Monday if we break-below / close-below it would be a SELL opportunity down to 127.038. If we do not we will trend price action up to 133.316.
Will keep you updated on action!
Check out this outlook video for ...
Check out the video for the outlook at: https://youtu.be/t3ia9RvOA8I
We have a up trend continuation that has formed. Looking at 0.45629 as a resistance/support level.
Break-below this level would indicate a SELL opportunity down to the channel support or 0.75107, which ever comes first.
We're looking at a breakout during this consolidation period on GBPUSD.
Currently we're looking to retest the hourly support, watch for the breakout. If we bounce off the support we're looking to retest the resistance level and watch for a breakout.
Will keep everyone updated on the progression.
We're up against some monthly resistance levels at 0.85430.
Agressive traders wait to break and close above for confirmation.
Conservative traders wait to double-bottom on the support level and then BUY.
We have a trend that has retraced to a 0.382 indicating a trend -continuation. We're likely to see our daily resistance tested once more to give us a double-top for a nice SELL opportunity OR break through the resistance level and double-bottom on the 'now' support and rally.
Currently we're at a poor R-R ratio to ...
We have come up on an upside-down flag pattern. Price action has squeezed itself into a corner and is about to pop!
Keep a careful eye out for Volume, RSI and over-all direction.
As of right now it looks to be breaking North!