- The implicitly of price move up instantaneously hikes! up to 30%, which is can resulting you an instant drop till dead bottom in next swing.
- What was the most horrible situation and trade made in Quarter Result month is that you will find lot of indecent stock giving a high momentum reading, but in sudden the price dunk you to the bottom later on.
- With certain bullish indicates that this price movement will slightly on-goin for correction.
- Take best entry/exit condition
- Suggestion showing my EP (entry price), RP (recovery price adding), TP & SL
- If the pullback is negative trend, do entry with lowest buy rate
- should add RP with highest possible buy (plus to counter first EP), after breakout...
- There is a bullishness in trend in todays price movement
- Looks for best entry/ exit in next swing
- Suggestion entry at EP-01, which allocate only 10% of total buy
- Adding more buy at REC--01 & REC-02 if there is a changes uptrending or downtrending
- Make sure exit is necessary if below S-01 or SL-01
- Suggest TP-01 is 10%
- There is a successful breakout towards bullishness in previous price movement. Looks for best entry/exit
- Suggest to buy lowest at last position close.
- Do add additional buy for recovery.
- Set your SL/ P
Different between 2?
1) Position trader is person whom maintain buy or sell with condition applied, which when price is below target, they do buy or sell until reach his target
2) Momentum trader is person whom only target buy or sell with condition, which is when price is successfully breakout, they buy or sell up to his target.
3) Changing from those two...
- From chart, there is a bullishness in price movement. See details for more information regards propose tradeplan
- Only value suggestion are variable. For your guidance, please look for best entry & exit
- From Trendband chart, there is a bullishness in price movement
- Intraday buyer. Look best entry & exit at "Intraday" zone
- If price lower than 0.264, seek for opportunity to do long-term.
- SL is at -7%, TP is at +5%
- Base on chart, there is bullishness in trend. Look for best entry/exit
- Intraday buyer should seek for best trade on "Intraday" zone
- If price movement downtrending, look for best option to do long-term