Weekly/Daily bias: Bearish bias as there is plenty of liquidity nearby for the taking before making higher highs. I would expect to see a temporary push back up as price retests prior highs before dropping another 10k or so into liquidity pool..
Good luck traders!!!
Weekly outlook: Bullish bias
I expect the last high to be tested as we head into the week, overall trend is bullish and smart money has had a perfect opportunity to enter at a low price of 1.1955 (62% FIB)to drive the bullish momentum back to our last high of 1.2350. This is an excellent 1:12 Risk/Reward!!!!!
Good luck traders!%
EUR/USD weekly outlook:
On the Daily view it looks like a trend reversal has begun for buying opportunities now. This H4 view seems to provide further confluence for my LONG bias next week pending a retracement back down to the 50 - 61% FIB range. Using a 15 PIP stop. Risk/Reward is 1:14!!!! I've got 3 Take Profit targets I'm expecting to see reached as the...
Here's my trade plan for GBP/CAD Tuesday. 1.7325 - 1.7350 is a strong Resistance level (prior Support) and we have a good Support level at 1.7252 which I see being the next zone for price to break below.
1.7220 is my 1st TP🎯 followed by TP🎯#2@ 1.7050.. Need to wait for price to retest the resistance level once more and close below 1.7330 to validate the SHORT plan...
Here's my mid-week outlook on GJ. Last 2 days price has been in a short range and I expect a big move tonight during London session heading into US open. Bunch of medium and high impact news lined up as well. I expect price to aim below to 137.50 and if it breaks below that it will reach down for the 78% FIB tapping 136.80 (institutional round number).
Purely educational markup. Applying free teachings from ICT for the first time on a stock. I've been practicing this on FOREX pairs mainly.
See a good push to the downside right around $440 and possibly further before making another bull run.
Good luck traders!
GJ - Weekly outlook - SHORT
Price has tested 139.80 up to 140.00 and failed to break above several times now. Expecting prior support of 138.74 to be an important area of resistance now as we look to continue this new bearish move down. Price should consolidate inside 137.88 down to 136.85 before dipping down into prior key support level of 135.50. I will be...
I'm seeing a good setup here, LONG, Makert Maker pattern with day1 uptrend "W" formation having taken place already. Expecting day 2 "V1" formation to setup today. Wait for a good retracement back down before buying! Good luck traders!
Today we had a perfection "M" formation take place, day 1 short. Expecting the downtrend to continue a little slower tonight though. Be patient and wait for that nice retracement back up before taking any SHORT entries! Good luck traders!
Looking for SHORT setups next couple of days beginning with this one tonight during London session. Partial take profits may begin @1.8080, if price breaks further down the 2nd take profit is @1.7970....
Looks like the high of the week was setup already with a strong reversal after reaching 139.49(key level on the Daily). Looking for SHORT setups rest of the week starting with this one tonight during London session.