1. Overall bearish trend.
2. Daily bullish correction before the trend continuation.
3. Smaller correction in a form of bullish flag.
4. Bullish flag might be a part of a head-and-shoulders.
5. ABCD pattern in a C point.
6. C point also is a previous support level. Should serve as a resistance.
1. Overall bullish trend on GBPAUD with correction;
2. Waves count shows the soon end of correction, so we should wait opportunities to buy;
3. There are 2 Wolfewaves on a chart, bearish (red) and bullish (green). Since they have really great chances on daily gbpaud chart, we need to consider them in ...
todays FOMC can ruin everything
1. Overall bearish trend;
2. Possible price reversal zone either near previous channel support or at flag resistance (where there is also a bearish WW formation);
3. WolfeWave (green arrow) votes for the double top on a channel resistance;
4. Bullish flag votes for the ...
We have a correction after complete EWs as a bullish flag.
And we have 2 WW, last one completed just now.
There is a high chance of breaking the flag and going up at least to the last resistance.
1. 2 wolfe waves marked with green arrows;
2. Bullish flag with a strong support level that was rejected two ...
So, we have a rebounce from the strong resistance, at least to a lower channel support.
+ there is a nice wolfewave waiting nearby for second target.
Hope that dollar wont decide to make some new highs.
Have a nice trades, warriors.
Really similar correlation to the previous one. Expecting breakout soon. Considering overall bearish trend, pair has high chances to breakout to lows today or in a 2-3 days.
Last correlation took 11 days, that one continuing for 8, since they have similar structure, they might have similar time length.
Strong bear trend on GBPAUD
On lower timeframe we can see a break of a chanel
High chance of correlation end and going down again + fundamental analysis.
Aud GDP got up at night. SHould be downtrend for whole daysession.