About meFairly experienced stock & option trader, newer to Fx (started real FX account in 2014).
I use this site to document my personal trades & analysis. The good & bad. Nothing to prove to anyone. I'm focused on continual improvement. Comments appreciated.
USDJPY looks like it will bounce a bit off of supports. This is a high risk trade. If you take a look at 1D chart below, UJ corrections commonly are much more pronounced than what has occurred thus far. Thus, you could make a case to look for a short entry especially around 103.5 - 103.8 area. For that very ...
Good R/R off of resistance. There is a risk that it could retest the resistance. In hindsight, I entered this trade too quick. I imagine there will be a better entry point. Hopefully my current SL provides a little breathing room.
I consider this a higher risk trade.
Signs of a potential correction and short opportunity. This is a more aggressive entry, but the R/R is favorable. I've entered a small short position and have placed a couple limit orders at key spots. Bias is invalided if ~1.3433 resistance is broken. Support around ~1.3352 will need to be broken to hit TP. ...
Long trade still active. (Long @ .89652) First TP reached. Adjusted SL to .90210
EG will have some resistance before reaching final TP (.90850). I may take profits early if price action turns bearish.
My chart is cluttered with the past trades I have yet to delete. As you can see, I've been actively ...
Majority of traders are long expecting a breakout. GBPCHF has been rangy and I expect that to continue. This is a short term trade. Trade is active. I'm short @ 1.21384.
Currently my SL is pretty tight. I have plenty of room to adjust the trade because I am only ...
Most traders are expecting a correction. I am trading this as a pullback and expect a continuation. EURGBP is bound to have a significant correction, but I don't believe this is it.
This is for my personal trade journal recording a trade I entered yesterday.
EU had bounced off of support previously. I entered the trade expecting the same situation. Unfortunately, my SL ended up being too tight.
Long @ 1.1144
SL @ 1.11187
25.3 pip loss
KEEPING SCORE: LOSS
This is simply for my personal trade record and is reporting a trade I entered yesterday and closed this morning.
Long @ .88323
Took profits at .90400
I didn't enter a TP when i entered the trade and missed some of the big gains from the push to ~.9218 because I was sleeping. Still a great trade with ...
I didn't hit the "Publish" button yesterday. I ended up entering long @ .8794.
Charts and comments below are what I wrote yesterday before entering long.
Everyone is jumping on short. I favor looking for a long entry.
The crowd ...
I entered this trade going against the crowd. Long @ .87210 I was tempted to go short last week after double top resistance seemed to hold, however, I decided to stay on the side lines because the trade seemed extremely crowded.
I'm still in the trade, however, I am considering taking profits. I am currently ...
Bearish price action, but support has held thus far.
I trade long before and ended exiting early with only a small gain. What i don't like about this trade is there is a large # of traders long.
I'm in long now, ...
50% Fib retracement, strong support, pin bar candles, etc. On the flip side, failed attempts & lack of strong bullish price action indicating bulls have taken over.
A ton of volatility as bulls are trying to break out of ...
1W (Zoom): https://www.tradingview.com/x/2Q3mrASK/
Last week Bull Candle. As long as this week doesn't close much lower than current price, I would favor further bullish price action and a possible retest of the double top RL. Even a 'test' of the Red SL ~ 78.65 would ...
Short entry. Short-term trade. Playing correction before continuation. Higher risk trade, but favorable R/R.
I'm waiting for the completion of the 1H candle to determine if I will be open to adding to position or make adjustments. Price action will be the key determination for TP and SL adjustments.
I've been short. Still believe there could be further significant correction mid to long term. (See related ideas for further justification of short and long). I would not go short at this level. Side lines or long is the only option, in my opinion, at this time. I've opened a small long position. This is a ...
Current bullish price action.
Correcting, possible reversal. 1st substantial resistance 118.4 -118.5 area. If that resistance area turns into a support, EURJPY could move 220 - 230 or more before facing substantial resistance.
I'm long at 115.283.
Clear HH/HLs indicate trending up. Close below 1.10457 would invalidate. Reached 76.4% retracement.
I'm looking for a possible long entry. From my initial observations, I like the long side of this trade. EU has had a significant correction. I expect it to break ...