DCFreak

Message Follow Following Unfollow
Joined CrypFreak
Telegram: t.me/DCFreaks
Markets Allocation
Top Mentioned Symbols
BITFINEX:BTCUSD 25% | 15 COINBASE:BTCUSD 12% | 7 BITSTAMP:BTCUSD 3% | 2 ADABTC 3% | 2
DCFreak DCFreak BTCUSD, 1W, Short ,
2330 23 39
BTCUSD, 1W Short
BTC - Rising Price Falling Volume [Bearish]

The chart says it all. ~DCFreak

2116 9 33
BTCUSD, 1D
BTC - Keep an eye for a breakout

This is just a downtrend line on 1D log chart. Keep an eye for either a break up or downtrend cont. after this line is touched. Of course, break up = buy in slowly with a stop loss. A drop = Stay away till the downtrend resistance is broken.

2372 3 34
BTCUSD, 1D
Bitcoin - 10k+ within 3 weeks

Hello, Condition: Breaking above the downtrend line Tools used: BB +Fib+ CTI+MACD+Fractel from 2013 Estimate target and duration are mentioned in the chart. Personal opinion: 70% chance of working out 30% of this idea working out: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IjuyRGFD-Bitcoin-Downtrend-continues/ ~DCFreak

2009 9 25
ICXBTC, 1D
ICX - 200% in 38 days - Really high possibility

Hello, I'm sure you've heard the partnership news with ICX and Line, as well as Samsung pay. Right now ICX is undervalued compared to other top 10 coins such as EOS. I'm expecting that ICX will hit 200% profit within a month from now. Target is indicated in the chart. ~DCFreak

DCFreak DCFreak BTCUSD, 1D, Short ,
4171 5 43
BTCUSD, 1D Short
Bitcoin - Downtrend continues?

Hello, Its been a while since I posted a Bitcoin chart with details. Really busy with graduate studies. MACD: Bearish CTI: Bearish Trendline: Downtrend Volume: Decreasing The chart is in logarithmic scale. Blue/Red lines are from a regression channel. ~DCFreak

695 7 10
BTCUSD, 1D
BTC - Indicator test [Ignore]

Please Ignore this analysis. Just testing some new indicators and made this chart mainly to keep track of the results. ~DCFreak

DCFreak DCFreak BTCUSD, 1D, Long ,
2145 2 38
BTCUSD, 1D Long
Bitcoin - Resistance/Support/Target areas

Hello, So just a quick recap; BTC broke out of the log downtrend line, so I'm expecting a rise to sub 10-11k$ as indicated in the chart. There is a strong support at around 8.4k$. Finally, there is some resistance at 9.7k. Thats where we saw BTC drop. The drop was totally normal to reset some of the indicators such as RSI/MACD etc... also the candle was at the ...

999 5 13
STRATBTC, 360
STRAT - Interesting log chart

Going to leave the interpretation of the chart to you.

DCFreak DCFreak BTCUSD, 120, Long ,
4779 14 77
BTCUSD, 120 Long
Bitcoin - Alt Party before the King's Rally?

I hope everybody is doing well. I'm going to keep this brief. From the last post we called the falling wedge breakout with a first target of 9.2k and a second target of 10.8k at which the log-scale downtrend resistance line will either be broken or we will go down to lower support levels. Well, the price went up quite a bit (from 7300$) and the market looks ...

DCFreak DCFreak BTCUSD, 60, Long ,
9435 33 153
BTCUSD, 60 Long
Bitcoin - Bullish Falling Wedge - 10800$ Target

Hello, Its been a while since I have done an update. As in the chart, we can see a falling wedge, these tend to break upwards, the technical target is around 10800$. This pattern/Idea is only valid upon breaking out. So I wouldn't recommend buying in right away. Instead, wait for the breakout and candle closure above the resistance line for confirmation. ~DCFreak

33761 155 376
BTCUSD, 1D
Bitcoin: Three Possibilities - Technical Analysis, not Magic.

Hello, This chart is only valid once the condition indicated is met. Which is breaking below 9200$ as indicated in the chart. We have three possibilities one of which will work out (again once the condition is met) The first possibility is finding support on the March 2017 uptrend line which is also the end of the cloud as well as a fib level. The second ...

17558 196 221
BTCUSD, 60
Bitcoin - Moment of Truth - Don't get trolled - Log Scale

This is just a quick update that the price didn't break through the downtrend yet as everybody else is claiming. Remember H&S is only a possibility once the neckline is broken. Sad to see half of the community miss using H&S by picking random shoulders, random necklines and prematurely using it as a fact that will happen for sure hence ignoring other ...

12170 37 116
BTCUSD, 240
Bitcoin - Descending Broadening Wedge - Buy & Sell Targets

Hello, Bitcoin broke up through the daily downtrend line. However, the log downtrend line is still valid, which is shown in the chart. We can notice that we are in a descending broadening wedge, which usually touches the lower support 3-4 times before breaking out. The initial target when it breaks the falling wedge is going to be 25k$. There are three possible ...

DCFreak DCFreak BTCUSD, 1D, Short ,
31970 140 273
BTCUSD, 1D Short
Bitcoin - The Calm before the Storm

Hello, All the previous ideas posted for Bitcoin are closed since all of them reached targets with no exception. I'm expecting a drop in the price for one more time before going long. Lets get right into it: So there is a clear pattern in the chart since the downtrend started which is shown on the chart. Basically, the price goes down to a Fib level (1), goes ...

13885 60 143
BTCUSD, 360
Bitcoin - What's Next?

Hello, Let's get right into it: Daily Indicators: 1-D time frame MACD: Bullish RSI: Near oversold - Bullish Coral Trend: Bearish (Delayed) Notes: Ok, so the target mentioned in the previous analysis was reached (7900$). A rebound occurred, but I expected a stronger reversal. Hence why I'm not confident that this is the bottom. Weekly ...

22420 141 140
BTCUSD, 15
Bitcoin - CAUTION - URGENT

So some people have been speculating that Tether or Bitfinex have been printing money out of thin air which pushed the price of bitcoin from 600$ to 20k$. Bitfinex indeed is printing 100 million every couple of days, even during the fall of bitcoin by almost 50%, which is unexplainable. Source : https://twitter.com/tetherprinter?lang=en Well Tether responded to ...

7190 53 78
ETCBTC, D
Ethereum Classic - ETC the retracement before the 400% gain

Hello, ETC is having a fork in March, so that + the normal ETC cycle will push the price to the moon. Maybe even a new ATH. However, before the moon we might touch the ground one last time. I'm expecting ETC to fall down with the upcoming BTC retracement. Then after touching the previous support, a rally will start towards previous highs. ~DCFreak

Show More Ideas 1234
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
6
7
45
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
1
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1
0
1
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Cyprus
2
1
12
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
22
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
44
12
359
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
0
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
0
0
3
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit CA, US
7339
155
40046
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User has no following symbols
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out