Long Crab complete before weekend, entering criteria:
- B completion at XA retracement close between 61.8% and 78.6%
- C completion at AB retracement close between 50% and 61.8%
- D completion at AB extension around 161.8%
- Nice pin bar formed at completion
- RSI divergence at completion ...
Still a bit early on this one, but looking to enter short on completion of this potential Gartley pattern.
This chart has been trading in a channel on the daily chart for a while now, and an alternative idea is to take a long entry signal around 101.200 if the Gartley invalidates.
I didn't trade this myself and I'm relatively new at this so would appreciate any feedback.
Bulish Bat completion around major resistance level. I was looking at T1+breakeven around 0.382 Fib and T2 at 0.618 FIb.