I've been quite on this sharing stuff! i needed time away.
i've been working on myself, trying to figure how i can better myself.
Keep an eye out, i'm here to really take over. just watch
Enjoy my EURCAD analysis, more will be coming.
Any question drop a comment or message.
everyone loves abit of GOLDIE
. what we got , lets make a plan ...
4H down , so we only wanna look for sell set ups.
we can see price has created a 4H high, lower low , came back to retest the high and failed to break.
All we've got now is rejection. drop to the lower TF for your entries .
i do teach so any problems just reach out to me.
So Little update , i wasnt really happy with my analysis on GJ and something didnt feel right so i started again .
As you can see we are on a 4H uptrend and the last week candle finish bullish momentum. we have created a 4H resistance , i wanna see if we break and retest to continue its upwards momentum. Only time i look for sells is when we break my...
Dropped EURNZD for today wasnt in any key area for me was i wasnt interested.
UCAD, broke a area of 1.25900. Retested , now looking for more downside movement.
looking to get involved with this engulfing candle.
SL just above recent candle opening and TP to the next 4H Low 1.24800 area.
GOLDIE UPDATE ****
I found a 1H zone we're price struggled to break, 1815.
took a long position with stop just below the recent candle opening.. Next target 1832.
Remember don't just wait around for the market learn to evolve and move on .
Dont get me wrong this could turn and keep dropping but i trust my analysis .
Last update for the day. I only like to focus on 3 pairs a day. Don’t believe in over trading to build an account, anyway…
Price broke a lovely 4H low of 1.68150 had a lovely push away now simply waiting for a retest. If we get that I’ll take her short down to 1.66500. Clean and simple.
If we break back to the upside then sells are off the cards for me .
Right now GJ is my favourite pair for the day.
We daily to break a key area of 151.500 and now some bearish movement is happen. So I’m waiting for my entry type to take some shorts down to 150.600 area for a short term sell.
Not really happy to place any buys right now. For me this is my 4H range. I want price to retrace back to a key area ( 1810 are ) to look for buys . Patterns would be a lovely double bottom. I could be wrong and it back continue to the upside but again I’ll simply wait to see if price holds at 1821 or a break. Just don’t chase these markets .