Inverse Correlation With AUDUSD,
With $AUDUSD Breaking Out Of The Rising Wedge Here's A Possible Entry For Long GA
GBPAUD I've Acknowledge Possible Entry To Get Into A Long Positions
--How I'm Going To Play GBPAUD
-- GBPAUD Finally Broke Out Of Resistance AREA which WAS Roughly 1.74236
--- Expecting A Possible Re-test Of The Once...
- I'm Currently In A Long USDJPY Positions
However This Is How I Will Play It For A Second Positions.
All About Being Patience & Not Rushing Your Entry With This Pair.
-- A Clean Close Above 630 And We May Possible Long Term
See USDJPY Hiting 104.481
--- A Clean 4HOUR TIMEFRAME Close Above 102.823
Price Failure To Close Above 6.18 or 102.823 I Will...
Has Been A Great Pair For Me Structurally In The Past, Eventhough I've Yet To Make A Big Flip
From This Recent Move, I've Seeked Out A Possible
Entry Where I Will Get IN IF Price Breaks OUT!
-- What I'm Aiming For Is For Price To Have A Clean Break Out Of The Above Trend-Line Where Price Is Currently Testing!
$$AUDUSD, (Monday Week 34/52)
Previous AUDUSD Forecast
After Rejecting Daily Trendline Around The 0.770 Area,https://www.tradingview.com/x/qOt6n0Td/
AussieDollar Has Drop 120pips Where It Has Re-tested The Famous Support TREND-LINE
Which Price Has Been Respecting Since June 2016.
I Have Also Been...
EURUSD (MONDAY WEEK 34/ 52)
Unfortunately I Wasn't Able To Capitalise Of The Price
Action Of $EURUSD, Last Week.. As Price Failed To Break
My Support Area Which Was First Posted So The Order Got Cancelled.,
However As I Don't Attend To Dwell On Miss-Opportunities!
I Have Been Able To Identify A Possible AREA Where I May
Get Into A Possible $EURUSD Short...
My $$Cable Second Entry.
Holding This Short Position Over The Weekend Which Relates To My Previous GBPUSD Chart In The Comment Section
Where I Stated A Break Of The 50% Fib Ratio, A Break In Support Around 1.31510. I'm Also Engage With The Amount
After Smashing Longs For Axp 80Pips,
<<<<Previous SET-UP For Longs!
I May Have Identified An Opportunity Of A Downwards
Movement With GBPUSD(CABLE).
I Have Identified Cable Has Failed TO Break the resistance Trend-Line,
Resistance Area Around 1.32597
And Failed TO Close Below 38.2%.
$EURUSD, 4 Hour Timeframe Indicates A Double Top
Which Indicates A Possible Change Of Trend.
-- With The New Adjusting Fibs Place At The Top Of The Second TOP
What I'm Looking For To Enter A Short Position Is For A 240 Candle Close
Below 23.6%. As you can see currently price is holding that
level as support
- I Will be Aiming For A Long Term Drop Around 1.10675...
---Another Possible LEG up for Cable.?
---We can see through correlating with may different pound pairs
over the past week, pound has gained strength.
Cable itself has been breaking through many structure.
---most recent structure breakout out was around 1.31344.
---Price has currently Broken Resistance around 1.31660 and Closed above 50% fib levels
-- It has...
Patiently seeking for the Possibility of entering this GBPJPY Long setup.
--Reason why: PoundYen been declining since mid July,
however i still believe the fall for pound is still not over this may be a possible area where price
may begin to retrace.
-- Waiting on a possible confluences of a break in resistance to justify the breakout in structure.
Longed USDJPY based Of Support And Resistance. With A Strong Bullish Close On The 240 Breaking Pivot Resistance I'm aiming to see USDJPY bullish run to continue aiming for 107.761 which is roughly 50pips away as my first target, and will likely add a second position if 107.761 breaks
Hello, Guys As U Could See From The Chart, I'm currently in A Short AUDUSD, However didn't felt the need to post the org,set as i thought it would be a 'quick trade' however the aim of this post is to talk about the additional short set-up entry which could be available (i've decided to post the chart early because i will not be on charts allot this week)
I'm Long Pound Dollar For Many Reason Such As The Recent Strength Across The Board Regarding Pound As Im A 100% Technical Trader Who Stays Alerted With Major Fundamentals Releases... If You are following me you would had recently saw The Bullish PoundYen Trade where the currency pair had a 400plus pips bullish run. (Re-Upload)
-- Reasons - Breakout in...
I've Been Watching GBPJPY since the breakout of the wedge around 131.078 as price has finally broken out one of my wedges. My Plan with GBPJPY is to wait for the current candle which is currently closes in the next 2HOURS to CLOSE
(THIS IS IMPORTANT, TO WAIT FOR THE CURRENT CANDLE WHICH IS IN PLAY AS I...