Had this chart drawn up for the last few days and it's looking good so far, going purely off of technicals. Obviously it wouldn't be very surprising if we broke $65,000 just because, BITCOIN but we'll see, just thought i'd share this.
THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!
As we saw before (see attached) we were waiting on some more development well we have been in a corrective pattern all day after the initial move up. We could be completing this pattern and moving up a few cents from here. Will keep updating as much as possible! #DOGECOINARMY
This is not financial advice, please do your own due diligence.
So far we've corrected for over 24 hours, the last idea I shared (see attached) was about how I was waiting for price to break above the 15m cloud, well we have now! Our only real hurdle that I can see is on the 1h chart currently, where price is under the cloud. Price is above cloud on every other chart and when it crosses above on the 1hr I can see a larger move...
So far we've bounced from the third touch of the pattern bottom and moved up to the third touch of the top which completes a traditional pattern. Waiting for prices to cross above the cloud & see what starts printing from there.
Title says all. This is not financial advice, please do your own due diligence.
USDCHF pushed back up following the DXY but Bears still haven't seemed to take back full control. Price just trickled back up to the resistance at the 0.97325 area. The DXY is now in a value area. Something should happen soon - I've attached my previous USDCHF short idea
The DXY gapped up yesterday and climbed back into Resistance. We are at a value area, we have a triple top type of scenario so we can only wait to see if we see some downside movement from here or if we break to the upside and continue up. Time will tell but this area is definitely something to watch. I am attaching my previous DXY idea - Thanks for viewing
USDCHF could be setting up for the continuation to the bottom of structure. Bulls haven't been able to take control and if Bears continue to control price they will most likely drive it to support. Just my two cents; time will tell. Happy trading!
See attached idea.
UJ is still making progress to the downside. We had a retrace but price still seems to want to drop; if the DXY drops it will likely give this pair fuel to the downside. We will see with time. Always remember to fiercely protect your capital by practicing safe and logical risk management. Comment if you have any constructive words - Thanks
The DXY is sitting at the top of an ascending channel but also sitting under a strong zone. Watching closely what happens next at this area. Any insight is welcome; good luck trading.
I attached my previous DXY idea, I understand that on my last idea the zone I drew wasn't necessarily accurate because it would have made more sense to be drawn at the key area...
This descending channel is looking good as of right now, we have a possible move to the top of the range if we get a really impulsive break out of the pattern to the upside; especially if the DXY ends up dropping like a rock. Feel free to comment your thoughts - would love to hear them.