As you can see DXY had an impact due to FOMC news and hit $97.4. So from there I saw a potential drop to $95.8 and still waiting for that price to come.
Mid-term year I am seeing DXY to be bullish so until then you shouldn't sell DXY.
Watch $95.8 for longs
As it seems this week from 31 January we had a bulish momentum where price bought AUDUSD after this we had a Break of Structure (BOS) where I believe price should come down to mitigate price for a short-term long.
In overall sure we have a bearish view as a fundamentally and technically, so we should find an entry for a potencial sell in a higher price.
We have a continuation in GBPAUD where we can watch in a close view for entry in marked zones here as I have mentioned (first, second and third) zones where I see for a potential buy.
You can also find buy entry here just wait in more LTF for a small stop-loss and also targets are mentioned in analyse.
As price formed a high in HTF and now it's doing some retracement price come at 78.6% of fibb and start showing some rejection on that level.
Based fundamental right now EUR its should move down as a covid rules.
In technical I expect the price will move up first zone its here where price is 1.17630 if not this then I see 1.16600 as a price for moving up.
As you can see some confirmation that we have for selling EURNZD at Current Marked Price also I have marked two targets that I expect for price moving down;
First Target: 1.66500
Second Target: 1.60380
Here we can see that gold was in a range for two days after that big drop in monday. So now we can have a nice setup here where we can go short in gold with 50pips sl and 230pips tp, where we can provide a nice 1:5 Risk/reward ration. Let's how price will react.
Stop loss 1879.45
Take Profit 1850.50
AUDJPY a good chance after the price went out of range that was this week, where we received confirmation after breaking retest with rejection. let’s see how the price will react.
As you can see price made a W pattern with retest where gives as a good entry to go in longs with a nice RR. Also price made a reverse H&Sh where gives us a second confirmation for price to go higher to retest the broke zone at 1.3250.
What I am expecting?
I think price can come to trendline to make a 3 touch as a confirmation to go much higher. It wouldn't be...
This week Gold started give us a good opportiunity with buys and sells, but this time we are going to take a good entry with shorts. Price have made a LH and HH where gives us now the first confirmation to going shorts from here, second confirmation is a price where came to retest a 61.8% level and tested very well. As a third confirmation we a have a kind of...
After price yesterday has a bearish momentum to for a 3 touch in trendline, also with that rejection this makes us to go long with sl in previous wick and tp in 140.800. Let's wait for price to react in our bias.
GBPCHF- In a daily view we can clearly see how price have forming a 3 trendline touch that is first confirmation to go short, 2. Head and Shoulder it is a second confirmation to go short, third one is that in fibbo we have a 0.38% that makes me think that will go to 0.23% and go back for restest and to complete the four confirmation is if we take a look in a LTF...