some indicators of an upward trend in Sia
- double bottom reversal
- Inverse Head & Shoulders pattern
- touches major support every dec/jan before big rise
- upward RSI
buy at 69 sat
sell 50 % at 78 sat (13% profit)
sell 50% at 100 sat (45% profit)
--> 29% average profit
stoploss at 61 sat (11,5% loss)
more a wish than a plan?
- KMD broke out 2nd week of october of downward pennant with ATH volume spike
- resistence turned into support with a big whale on the side, bought already 2% of total coin supply
- RSI bit overbought still --> correction through the weekend on support line? next week to 30K sat?
needs some news:
- rebranding of KMD this quarter on the...
With the Mercury Release around the corner (oct 8), BAT might finally break through resistance after several attempts and completes the cup. Strong support throughout all the BTC storms last months.
BAT is imo a very high potential application of blockchain technology and brings real value to it's tokens for users. Proven technology, great tech team with a proven...
I think it is likely that QTUM will bounce on the 23% FIB level once more after 2nd period of (Chinese-) FUD. If it manage to get back into its symmetrical triangle (which is now resistance) it will be ready for breakout. Highly oversold right now, volume looks good and main network update has just been in place by the QTUM team. Time to rise? Realistic first...