be happy guys , as you can see in the weekly chart i found three reason for uptrend BNB , 1- trend line 2- breaking support zone 3- diveregence in MAcd , i think after a little correction ( red arrow) the big move is start
BNBUSDT Weekly Technical Analysis Chart:
BNBUSDT Now Current price is $25.35.
What Chart Says..?
According to chart BNBUSDT looking Super bullish.
In weekly chart BIG Triangle Working.
Current Very Strong Support is $15.24
And 50 MA Support Also very good.
50MA Support is $22.09.
If we hold this 50 MA then next leg up also very big.
But small tine frame we can...
Sometimes it's important to zoom out and take a look at the higher time frame's.
At the weekly chart we are currently at resistance, if we can break above this area a lot of growth is possible.
If we fail to break resistance we might find the way back to the rising trendline before climbing higher.
So currently i'm neutral on this :D
I was only 20 years old when I witnessed the crypto boom in 2017. It got me interested in both crypto and trading and I was drawn in by the hype around the massive gains being made in this sector. It took a while for me to mature and learn about myself as a trader. There were moments where I checked my crypto-assets right as I got up and panicked into a frenzy,...
I started buying BNB when it was around $2.50 but had sold all my holdings last year to pay for software development. I recently started buying back in as BNB broke out of a 7 month descending pattern at the beginning of February. But it was more than just breaking out of a 7 month descending pattern that is worth noticing. BNB had also crashed through the 2...
BNB is quite good investition still. UVU is quite good investition too but be hurry to buy as much as You can . BNB and UVU are two coins which I support strongly. These currencies are mostly like by me.
BNB can easly make 22.4 than You should sell and buy again at some 21 level .
UVU ? According low cirrculation and cheapest price You must accumulate like...
- BNBUSD on the daily
- After an overextension BNB is reverting back to the mean
- Looking for support around the $21.50 - $22 level before bouncing back up
- MACD turning bearish
- Selling pressure continuing
- The wick of the current bearish candle rejecting the higher price
Several days ago, I published an idea about holding onto BNB for the long-term.
This short-term perspective is not in any way contradictory to my sentiment regarding the long-term perspective, but I am making changes as to when I will buy-in.
Considering the leaps that Binance has taken over the last two years and how many people are still invested in the crypto...
Entonnoir : W/D/H4 (swing)
Le biais est haussier en weekly puisque nous sommes en train de sortir de compression (blanc). Le daily est également haussier mais déjà à sa 3ème impulsion (découpage jaune).
Les plus aggressifs pourraient rentrer sur la prochaine sortie de compression H4 tandis que ceux qui sont plus prudents attendront la prochaine sortie de...
I'm strongly bullish long term and strongly bearish short term, so the right mind set here is only pick the absolute best setups and spend 99% of your mental energy finding ways to avoid over trading.
BNB probably is going to make a counter-trend move south and will probably chop around a lot before it does. Therefore the only trade I want to take on it is...
Surprising to some is the huge run that Binance coin has had since inception. Looking at the current chart on logarithmic scale suggests a lot of well earned consolidation around current prices, with momentum set for major upside potential. How can a crypto exchange coin be valued at tens of thousands of percent higher than its starting price? Now near $20 with...
BNBUSD is trading inside a Channel Down since September 2019 currently testing both the Lower High line as well as the MA200 on the 1D chart.
Levels to watch:
- The Resistance levels are 21.9000 and 24.0000 while the Support levels are 12.7000 and 11.8000.
- The Channel Down is making the first important test of the mid December uptrend on the Lower High and...
BNB recently cleared T1, congrats for those who entered and took profit! I want to discuss the resistance we are about to hit. If the resistance trend line FAILS to break and is rejected here, expect a drop back down to support zone for a re-entry at the double bottom support. IF, resistance line breaks, then I expect previous target of $19 to be...