for some odd reason i belive gu is going long lol.. something about the pattern doesnt fit right with me... as well as the dxy.i believe until the pump comes from the FED gu should be going up. I will just be watching this week. good luck
- Politics, Uk is planning on leaving the EU they have until the end of 2020 to decide.
- Last week EU and UK dropped stimulus packages
- Google is your friend use it while it's still free.
- Also, everyone in the US government has their stocks intact.... I highly doubt a drop anytime soon. Hmm maybe the beginning of August. Don't forget the HEROES Act by the...
EU needs to break that red trend line for a buy otherwise its just consolidation again. In my other analysis, I said Eu is overbought. Today is Monday so it could just go nowhere and go sideways. Tuesday-Thursday are the most volatile days in general on all pairs. So I will see.
I predicted this will be consolidation. because the price hasn't really gone anywhere. I guess we have to wait until the stimulus is working. Also, we (u.s.a) have another stimulus in the works, however, our government is on a 2-week break session. I am waiting for the NY session to open to show if we are going anywhere but I expect this to drop.
Rsi is overbought.
-AC is clearly back where it was LAST YEAAR.
- Its been in a downtrend since 2016...
- i expect some retracement...
- posted daily 4h and 1h
- Im looking on lower times frames btw this was just to show you where it is now compared to last year
-comment your thoughts please
Another analysis, I am still BULLISH ON GU. However, I expect SOME type of retracement, like c'mon...
- I expect a retracement for next week because this is OVERSOLD crazy...
- Hopefully, TODAY or Monday may show some retracement, then hopefully a downfall and we should be skyrocketing the following week.
Peep my RSI
- We either fall...
This is a weekly view of EUR/USD.
I am pretty BULLISH but expect a retracement to 32 fib LEVEL. SO around 1.112.
EU net longs have increased!
when we will see this? IDK, but on lower time frames EU IS AT SHS PATTERN!
Hi all, GBP broke the SHS, however it is so close to breaking the trend line. However, I need a daily close, or at least on the 4HTF to break the daily trendline for a sell. I expect the price to go back up. EUR/USD has not broke yet on lower time frames so this is a pretty nasty situation. I did an Elliot Wave pattern, however, I am pretty new to this so please...
GBPJPY is a short long term and on higher-time frames however, bears have lost steam, so I see a push to the upside. The rectangle shows major support and the circle is where I would take a short. The blue descending line is a trend line when that breaks I expect a push to the upside. The pink line is where I will close the trade and enter for a short. Entered at...