I think this is just inevitable. Why?
- An actual use case and real customers
- Price action is just clean, good ease of movement to the upside, nice straight bars
- Long consolidation period behind
- Once the SEC case resolves, it will be a catalyst for big move
- As people see DOGE skyrocket, they will hodl other coins for higher prices
Limit order set for TLRY at 13$. Why I like the trade:
- Strong support level with 3 huge spikes
- Confluence of channel demand line
- Unfilled gap
- Volume increasing in up move, decreasing in down move
- 4/20 day tomorrow
- Cannabis moves a bit like crypto, bull cycle coming soon?
Last trade with ADA gave us 350% to the top. Next we are betting on LTC to climb to the top with over 100% profit potential. A few reasons why I like this trade:
- Nice bounce to a strong level/zone with 3 huge touches
- Further support from demand line of upward channel
- Compared to BTC, LTC's price is at a 3-4 year low point and shows trend reversal signs.
-BTC has confirmed new bull run
-ETH has climbed to ATHs
-Money will flow soon to other alts, I'm picking ADA and BAT to start with
-Technicals look promising: volume increasing in the upside moves, decreasing in downside moves
-Profit potential >350%