Price have traded outside of the current channel and fell back inside printing a potential blow off top.
Have re-entered 1/3 size on this setup too.
I dont like opening a fresh trade friday afternoon and holding over the weekend.
USDNOK: Price has been in a uptrend, i am going for a double top/SR play on this one.
1H Closed below SR so 1/3rd of the position is now short.
IF price breaks down from this area i will use fibs from recent high to the new lows and go for a fill at 61.8% fib to add the other part of the position.
Turtle soup pattern.
Just stopped out of first attempt.
Ready for another SL on this attempt.
Will fire again, with failure on upper trendline.
Any break above upper trendline.
should be a parabolic trust up, so plan is to go long if that scenario occurs.
Risk: 1% SL above daily candle with some wiggle room.
TP target: 8.6
Usd/Jpy 1H chart.
Price have recently printed fresh highs, with this ONE even breaking the high formed back in 2002.
Price have pushed trough the recentLY formed high and failED to move higher.
The pair itself has moved 19% in a almost a straight line in the recent months, thats alot even for this currency pair, this pair usually top out at 16%, so the thesis...
Price hacve hit a trendline and showing signs of exhaustion.
10.00 is also a major area for USDNOK, only been above this level once according to my memory ( covid crasy )
I expect price to come down and test the lower parallell trendline projection and with that confirming a channel.
Rate decision on thrusday 23 of june, and price likes to move before the...
Daily triple bottom. *Pending confirmation*
If price closes @ 0.6238
Then i enter on a pullback to the EMA 50 1H.
1H Already over EMA 50
So a daily close in this area will trigger a 1H EMA entry long.
I use a algorithm to execute the trade for me.
Now i just wait.
SPXUSD Has been printing lower lows and lower highs since it failed at previous resistance late march.
Price is trading below EMA 50 on the 4H and the Daily timeframe, and has formed a lower channel trendline and the projected upper channel trendline and the EMA50 4H acts as confluence in this setup.
4140 area will act as a potential target if trade is triggered...
Price have broken out of the previous attempt of a measured move trade.
Next trade setup i am aiming for is another measured move, this time to the downside.
Trade entry will be @ 0.6848 - This is a duplicate of last leg up in the KIWI.
Target is a duplicate of last leg down in this pair, bringing the target down at previous Daily support level.
NzdUsd measured move setup.
Kiwi tends to repeat itself, lately moves up have been UP: 290 pips - Down: 195 pips.
A summary of the thesis behind this idea is that i expect price to repeat itself again, if price dont play out i will have 1% less in my account going forward.
Boxes in the charrt represent up and down moves.
Order out @0,6840
The pair has showed rejection at a daily resistance point from the high created in late January of 2018.
Daily chart has tried to break above and has failed, showing signs of a pending correction to the downside.
Showing 2 potential trade outcomes on where i look to take profit, if the idea follows trough to the downside.
The pair has traded sideways in a range between 3.9 and 3.4 since January 2017.
Price printed a channel blow-off top in January 2017 with intervention from the government amongs other things.
Price have now traded above the january highs and rejected 8 daily sessions in a row.
The TCMB (The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey) defended their currency at these...