Price tapped into demand and we are currently holding above. I am hoping we continue this bullish momentum to set us up for a really nice day: FYI - I just missed a buy limit that triggered an 8% trade.
GU is current ranging - I was expecting price to continue bearish but here we are. Personally, I will not be looking for any trades here until we get a break for buys above 1.31700 or break for sells of 1.30500 unless price presents something meaningful
Bullish structure forming on the hourly - if we break the highs above 1.39400 then we should see a continuation higher. I will be looking for a pullback to the demand area highlighted before trying to find an opportunity on the lower timeframes.
Explosion on the Euro! Make sure you jump onto any fundamentals to understanding exactly why this has just happened. We, have now broke into this supply - This could be a false move now with the fundamentals coming in play but we will still have to look at this from a technical standpoint.
Price broken structure as forecasted - we are now seeing this pullback. I have identified an area of supply which represents the break and retest of consolidation on the M15. This is the beginning of the move that shifted traffic to the left and caused that break. Let's see how we react
Following suit here to GBP/USD we can clearly see price is consolidating from a higher timeframe perspective. However, if we focus close on current price we can see that bearish structure. As long as price breaks the low then we should see a pullback and then we can look to enter on the continuation.
Currently consolidating on the hourly timeframe. I managed to breakdown structure deeper and uncovered the bearish structure that is present. As long as we break away from these wicks to the left we should see a solid run down to 1.31588
What are your thoughts on this???
HTF pulling back from this bullish structure. I have identified a hidden demand level I will be looking to trade if we get a pullback deep enough.
Price currently consolidating on the LTF. I expect price to break support and push deep into the hidden demand zone before breaking back above support and retesting. Similar to GBP/USD
Price reacting off a hidden demand level. We look to be continuing this bullish momentum to the upside.
Price is now pulling back on a LTF perspective and hopefully setting the next continuation phase. Now we have broken back above structure I will be waiting for a retest of support to act as a breakout, break back in trade.
Price moving very slowly bearish, for more I consider this more of a consolidation which goes against my trading plan. The overall structure of the market is bearish but until I see a strong bearish candle pushing price lower I would be very wary about opening any positions here.
Need to wait for more hourly confirmation.
Price breaking structure to the upside. We have seen an attempt to break back within but HTF momentum has managed to push price higher.
I am currently in an open position with this looking for HTF momentum to continue to push price higher, even if we do set a new trend for this reversal we could still take a slice from this deep pullback.
Bullish momentum continuing, could the market be over-extended? Maybe. But as long as the market is presenting me bullish structure I will be looking for the buys until it tells me otherwise.
Have a 3 tapped support here holding nicely. Not enough confirmation for me to enter this trade at the momentum but I will be looking for the...