BINANCE:HBARUSDT is eating away at the resistance level
MACD indicates plenty of room for growth
Price trading comfortably above EMA10 and going for EMA50
Volume is still low but price is moving up - a good setup for a big jump when substantial volume comes
- Retrace looks complete, sitting nicely at support by EMA200
- Immediate downtrend lost its momentum
- GNT ranging right now, price jammed b/n EMA200 (support) and MA300 (resistance)
- We need good volume to come in and print a bullish candle
- If we manage to close around the 685 sats level, breaking the immediate downtrend and MA300, next...
Looks like the retrace of BNB is complete as it broke the immediate downtrend and is looking bullish again.
Closed above EMA100 on the 15M chart and on the 1hr chart EMA10 crossed up EMA20
RSI is strong too
1. Price action reacted to the support with two long wicks rejecting the lower price
2. Axis point - confluence of dominant trend, immediate trend, resistance turned support and dynamic support by the EMA10/20
3. A strong bullish candle close breaking short downtrend and continuing the original trend up
4. Good volume
- After a second reversion to the mean b/n EMA10 and EMA20, ETH is testing the $285 resistance again.
- The golden cross on the daily and increasing volume might boost it past resistance and from there it should be a free run to $360
- Since start of 2020 we have had 2 HHs and 2 HLs, it's time for a 3rd one
Just an observation of the significance of the $9200 level for BTC.
Multiple touches and numerous times going from resistance to support and vice versa.
The current momentum of price might be down towards $9200 but with the recent 50/200 golden cross on the daily, long-term uptrend seems intact.
- BNBUSD on the daily
- After an overextension BNB is reverting back to the mean
- Looking for support around the $21.50 - $22 level before bouncing back up
- MACD turning bearish
- Selling pressure continuing
- The wick of the current bearish candle rejecting the higher price
KRAKEN:XRPEUR on the daily chart
- Beautiful bullish candles, wicks rejecting the lower price
- Nice support by the EMA10
- EMA10/20 fanning out in the correct order
- MA200 about to be crossed
- Bullish MACD
- Strong RSI