Looking at the chart I think we have 2 options.
The firts one (most unlikely) is price to go up around $40 and test the resistance once again. Firts, price needs to break 38.9-39 to continue up.
If price doesn't break 38.9-39 I would say is short to 34.5 (big support) and if it breaks there, we can look down to 32 even 31.
Now price is holding at MA4. Waiting...
Still waiting for a breakout.
When its confirmed we can expect a drop to 225-220 and then to 200.
Rsi divergence, rising wedge and price overbougth.
Price can still go up to 245 and even to 250 before it drops.