- EURJPY made a jump of 80 pips in 4 hours.
- Waiting for Kangourou Tail to form with a high above .786 retracement and close at or below the retracement. Or, wait for Big Shadow to form
- RSI is overbought
- Wait for Kangourou Tail or Big Shadow to form then put sell order below the low of it
- S/L above high of Kangourou Tail or Big...
- EURUSD made a huge jump after a long consolidation.
- now losing steam on resistance area
- Waiting for a Kangourou Tail to form.
- If bar closes at or below resistance area at 1.12035
- sell stop below low of this candle
- S/L above high of this candle
- T/P 2 zones away
If this candle close a few pips lower than where it is right now, I'll consider it a Big Shadow. Price tried to breakout above the triangle but fail and retrace below the bottom trendline
If candle closes with barely any lower wick I'll go short a few pips below the low of this candle
S/L above the high
T/P at next zone
Realised I was way calmer and successful when backtesting than when actually trading.
The problem is because it's real money ! I'm way too greedy. I want to make lots of money quickly. I take as much trade as I can on every charts that look remotely nice.
Hopefully these basics idea will calm my greed and will make me a better trader overhaul.
- AUD/NZD reached an extreme low on the weekly chart and appears oversold
- bouncing off the 1.272 retracement on the weekly chart
- above previous Swing High, trendline and last consolidation area at 1.03175
- S/L below support area at 1.02600
- T/P next zone at 1.04460
- GBPUSD has been in a nice uptrend for the last ~30 days, on the daily chart it's currently finding support on the trendline.
- Price has been forming higher high and lower low since yesterday.
- Market seems exhausted which seems confirmed by the stochastic
- Price about to retrace toward this "daily trendline" not further than the...
- Strong Bearish Divergence with stochastic
- About to start leg C of the correction waves of a bearish Elliott Wave
- On resistance area plus streong trendline tested 3 times over the last ~100 days
- Sell Stop below previous swing low at 102.830
- S/L few pips above trendline and resistance area
- T/P at 101.700 for R/R ratio =...
- After yesterday Lower Lows, we might be seeing a Lower High form today.
- This new high appears to be forming at the top of a pitchfork channel
- Stochastic confirm it's overbought
-If this candle close inside the pitchfork or if the next one engulf the previous bullish candle, Sell at market price
- Sell Stop set at 102.600
- S/L a few...
- Price is forming a Lower Low next to a support area
- Stochastic indicate oversold
- I expect the price to retrace around the price of last minor swing high
- Waiting for the price to retrace toward last minor swing
- Once price bounces back, wait for the price to cross below the newly formed Lower Low
- Entry below support area at 1.30100
- Price just made a Higher High
- Stochastic indicate overbought
- Waiting for the price to retrace toward the resistance area
- Wait for a bullish candle to form on the zone
- Planning an entry around 1.33000 after a bounce off the zone
- S/L below resistance area
- T/P at next zone
First time looking at GOLD/USD please bear with me.
- Market close at same price as last week, which strengthen this support area.
- Might be starting the 4th wave of an Elliott Wave
- Then start the 5th one after bouncing off trend line + Low of Wave 1
- Below Close of 2 Last weeks
- S/L few pips above minor resistance area
- T/P at...
Price is in downtrend for the last 3 days, it bounced off a support area at 1.12035 and rose until it reached a previous consolidation area.
- Sell stop below previous small Swing Low IF past the trend line at 1.12220.
- S/L in consolidation area above previous Swing High at 1.12360
- T/P not at next zone but the one after at...
Consolidation after a 2 days uptrend. Descending Triangle is forming
I think the price is most likely going to resume its uptrend. But to be safe I'll also place a sell stop if the trend reverse.
- buy stop just above the last swing high at 102.755
- S/L below previous swing low at 102.624
- T/P at previous major swing high at...
Still playing around with Fib time zone. I noticed that a trend a setup a while ago is crossing a trend and strong support area I set up this morning, are all crossing on a fib time zone retracement.
I don't know yet what direction it will take but I expect a strong move to happen around this zone, to monitor !
- The price is bouncing back from a strong support area made of a support area, S2 of my pivot points and the 1.272 retracement.
- RSI and Stochastic are oversold on the 4H chart and were oversold 2~3 hours ago on the 1H chart
- Still playing around with the Fib Time Zone, the bounce back is around the 8th retracement, we'll see if that means anything
- Buy stop...
A few days ago I published an Idea "EURCHF Bearish Butterfly Pattern OR Descending Triangle".
I now have more and more reason to believe we're at the top of a bearish butterfly :
- Stochastic overbought
- Slight bearish divergence
With all the announcement expected tomorrow for the Euro zone, I'll follow the news and if it's bearish I'll sell on the breakout...
Saw this ABCD pattern which might be heading to a Three Drive Pattern after bouncing off the .618 retracement level.
I'll keep following this pair, I might go long if the price cross above .76240 but I'm mostly using it as a lab to try a couple new things.
First one is using divergence when able. I don't rely on it yet to confirm my ideas, I just try to spot...
Looks like a Bearish Bat Pattern is forming, if the price cross over the .236 retracement and if RSI cross over 50 I'll go long with a stop loss just below "C" and wait for the reversal at "D"
PS : Also noticed a slight divergence with the price making higher low and the RSI making Lower Low. This would confirm my idea. However, I've never really looked into...