- EURJPY made a jump of 80 pips in 4 hours.
- Waiting for Kangourou Tail to form with a high above .786 retracement and close at or below the retracement. Or, wait for Big Shadow to form
- RSI is overbought
- Wait for Kangourou Tail or Big Shadow to form then put sell order below the low of it
- EURUSD made a huge jump after a long consolidation.
- now losing steam on resistance area
- Waiting for a Kangourou Tail to form.
- If bar closes at or below resistance area at 1.12035
- sell stop below low of this candle
- S/L above high of this candle
- T/P 2 zones away
If this candle close a few pips lower than where it is right now, I'll consider it a Big Shadow. Price tried to breakout above the triangle but fail and retrace below the bottom trendline
If candle closes with barely any lower wick I'll go short a few pips below the low of this candle
S/L above the high
T/P at ...
Realised I was way calmer and successful when backtesting than when actually trading.
The problem is because it's real money ! I'm way too greedy. I want to make lots of money quickly. I take as much trade as I can on every charts that look remotely nice.
Hopefully these basics idea will calm my greed and will ...
- AUD/NZD reached an extreme low on the weekly chart and appears oversold
- bouncing off the 1.272 retracement on the weekly chart
- above previous Swing High, trendline and last consolidation area at 1.03175
- S/L below support area at 1.02600
- T/P next zone at 1.04460
- GBPUSD has been in a nice uptrend for the last ~30 days, on the daily chart it's currently finding support on the trendline.
- Price has been forming higher high and lower low since yesterday.
- Market seems exhausted which seems confirmed by the stochastic
- Price about to retrace toward ...
- Strong Bearish Divergence with stochastic
- About to start leg C of the correction waves of a bearish Elliott Wave
- On resistance area plus streong trendline tested 3 times over the last ~100 days
- Sell Stop below previous swing low at 102.830
- S/L few pips above trendline and ...
- After yesterday Lower Lows, we might be seeing a Lower High form today.
- This new high appears to be forming at the top of a pitchfork channel
- Stochastic confirm it's overbought
-If this candle close inside the pitchfork or if the next one engulf the previous bullish candle, Sell at market price
- Price is forming a Lower Low next to a support area
- Stochastic indicate oversold
- I expect the price to retrace around the price of last minor swing high
- Waiting for the price to retrace toward last minor swing
- Once price bounces back, wait for the price to cross below the newly formed Lower Low
- Price just made a Higher High
- Stochastic indicate overbought
- Waiting for the price to retrace toward the resistance area
- Wait for a bullish candle to form on the zone
- Planning an entry around 1.33000 after a bounce off the zone
- S/L below resistance area
- T/P at next zone
First time looking at GOLD/USD please bear with me.
- Market close at same price as last week, which strengthen this support area.
- Might be starting the 4th wave of an Elliott Wave
- Then start the 5th one after bouncing off trend line + Low of Wave 1
- Below Close of 2 Last weeks
- S/L few ...
Price is in downtrend for the last 3 days, it bounced off a support area at 1.12035 and rose until it reached a previous consolidation area.
- Sell stop below previous small Swing Low IF past the trend line at 1.12220.
- S/L in consolidation area above previous Swing High at 1.12360
- T/P ...
Consolidation after a 2 days uptrend. Descending Triangle is forming
I think the price is most likely going to resume its uptrend. But to be safe I'll also place a sell stop if the trend reverse.
- buy stop just above the last swing high at 102.755
- S/L below previous swing low at ...
Still playing around with Fib time zone. I noticed that a trend a setup a while ago is crossing a trend and strong support area I set up this morning, are all crossing on a fib time zone retracement.
I don't know yet what direction it will take but I expect a strong move to happen around this zone, to monitor !
- The price is bouncing back from a strong support area made of a support area, S2 of my pivot points and the 1.272 retracement.
- RSI and Stochastic are oversold on the 4H chart and were oversold 2~3 hours ago on the 1H chart
- Still playing around with the Fib Time Zone, the bounce back is around the 8th ...
A few days ago I published an Idea "EURCHF Bearish Butterfly Pattern OR Descending Triangle".
I now have more and more reason to believe we're at the top of a bearish butterfly :
- Stochastic overbought
- Slight bearish divergence
With all the announcement expected tomorrow for the Euro zone, I'll follow the ...
Saw this ABCD pattern which might be heading to a Three Drive Pattern after bouncing off the .618 retracement level.
I'll keep following this pair, I might go long if the price cross above .76240 but I'm mostly using it as a lab to try a couple new things.
First one is using divergence when able. I don't rely on ...
Looks like a Bearish Bat Pattern is forming, if the price cross over the .236 retracement and if RSI cross over 50 I'll go long with a stop loss just below "C" and wait for the reversal at "D"
PS : Also noticed a slight divergence with the price making higher low and the RSI making Lower Low. This would confirm my ...