This my medium term prediction of BTC, of course its a long shot and the time line might take longer time. Remember this is the post that I do for reference purpose only. But if we see low of 8200 then this scenario might not play out. And yes if 8200 hold this can happen :)
I know and i have read a few pieces of articles and analysis both professionals and amateurs. I have read from quite a few predicting that it will go to lower channel of $4000 or even $2000 anything can happen.
But of course price dont move in straight line and very negative that maybe we have chance to take advantage of potential reverse maybe not as far as...
Lets wait for Price Action confirmation here
We see the sell off and the correction to 9500 where we have 382 of FIBO entrancement as support. The price looks for reversal testing 10400 and revisiting the DTL that has been broken. This is a classic Sperandeo's set up by dividing my money into 3 parts if BTC -4.08% choose to go bullish from here.
1) when the...
I see LTC finished consolidation and going to make a new ATH at $410 around early April. All based on TA and my personal experience in trading.
I personally have strong believe in the coin technology and block chain technology with Litepay coming I also see mass adoption.
What will be the future of crypt o currencies, because I am bullish on this market base...
Its a Revisit of the down trend line that it broked up, 12,000 is crucial, if this level hold the head and shoulder to 8500 is cancel for now and we may see a rise back to 14,000 area. If not www.tradingview.com analysis hold.
I think this picture gives an update on the previous analysis, I try to use TA to see what can possibly happens. There are a few situations
1 It can rebound back to the 786 fibo levels around 17000 before completing the right shoulder and hence the bearish flag to 11,000/8,500/5,500 areas
2 It will consolidate to form a Triangle resting around 11,500-15,000...
After hitting 20k on some exchanges before Christmas sell off, is the correction over? As in in my previous analysis on
We are testing the lower limits of zone. These are difficult and crucial time for crypto market in general. Why? We saw a great bull...
To go to $700 these 3 scenarios should be in play.
It tested high for a few minutes last night only to fall off when BTC falls heavily. What I see from TA now 415 is an attractive buy if you think this coin will still run (base on information, technologies, applications etc) Its a Bullish flag formation where it can run to 600-700 in a month time.
As many of us I am new to the crypto-blcokchain world.However I have a few years experience, trading the stock and future market in my home country which you bet theres lots of speculation and situations like this (so hopefully those years sitting and nail bitting and learning would pay off haha). And as in many market everybody enjoys when the tide rise, but...
Everything base on TA, ETH in consolidation for the break up to the 600 area before the end of the year. You can buy a portion now and the rest on the break up. MACD on weekly and daily chart shows good momentum. Good luck.