I waited the fifth wave on February 27, which would compensate for the first wave, but on that day the first wave of a smaller time frame was completed. Currently, I think that the fifth wave will close on March 7 or next to, in this case it will be similar to other waves in time. I'm waiting for 8000 $ -5000 $.
If we go out the channel up. We can wait 12639 $ -15632 $