ma homie , are we good now....this ponzi seems topping, sold most of long position...sell some btc..i dont have big ball enough to margin short anyway . Here 23 rr for clout later.. take at your own risk ..
Die as hero or live long enough to see yourselves become ponzi bangholder
shit im too high now.....fck see ya laterrr
Personally i wont short here but i wont fomo buy either . the rising wedge are pushing at top and i feel daily open will have good lower buying opportunity . Closing most of my Long margin . It is likely distribution is happening on h4 as daily closing is near. Waiting H4 after daily open to decide my next move.
For now price keep making Lower High and wedge as it wove . Im looking to short at 11.8k +- within 24hours . Expecting bloody monday. My invalidation point is 12k to break Higher Low and Rising Wedge .
After waiting few H4 candle, im bearish right now for few reasons.
1. btc cant even claim 11.5k after 1k dump from 12k.
2. triangle seems more bearish weight
3. price seems sideway at support
4. btc had 5months rally and seems need to cooldown for a while
However i set my SL 11.25k just in case this is bear trap. Target is double bottom 9.6k
If this wasnt top , which is more likely the correction should be max 30% ONLY . I have high hope it is not over as halving hype is still fueling . My target is minimum btc will hit 20k before halving , maximum 70k usd . Lets see how it ages
9988usd is level im start averaging in, will buy all in in 9k - 9.4k area, with SL 8.7k.
Expecting some relief bounce to 11333usd as before decide to go deep below 10k or test higher resistance . I want to start hedging short from 10.7k ++ and will add 11.3k . The downtrend channel still in play until broken .
Everyone is expecting weekend pump to make CME gap but seems it doesn't work well this time, most likely because CME contract already expired yesterday and BTC already hit local top . It is downtrend until 14k is broken . Short here, will be adding if 12.4k ever hit . If price remain below 12k by Monday opening, expect big short will test 10.2k that eventually...