We looking for longs and that rectangle zone is an easy buy position.
On the higher time frame we see a falling wedge, this move can easily be identify as a build up to a bullish run.
Furthermore news is in play tomorrow for SAFEMOON and it is supposedly good news.
We might see SAFEMOON go to the moon.
Wait for market to break 1750
1. Make sure price holds and show rejections
2. after you see multiple rejections in this zone you can go in for a long
My TP target will be at the next quarter point 1775.
SL is at least 30 pips.
REASON: Why I think I will hit 1775.
Daily previous support was there and market will most likely come back to either...
Looking for the big runners.
If you haven't cap on the gold sell you're missing out, like me I missed out lol.
But if you caught it, props to you.
1. I wanna see market comeback to 1725 and I want to see a rejection.
2. We might see a push to the upside if market plans to hold 1725.
3. Target 1750 to 1760
1. If market comes down and breaks 1725...
After market reached support zone, it created a double bottom shooting the market back up.
I enter the trade for the push up but got out early.
1. Now I am waiting for a pull back for a continuation to the upside.
2. Retest of the previous trend line channel
3. Or a retest on 0.382 fib in the area where previous resistance was.
I was in a current sell, should of kept holding.
But as you can see it will head to the downside temporary and maybe head back up.
1. But looking at DXY we can see it is heading up. (If you want to check out my analysis for it, it is on my profile)
So for GU it can either
A. Go up after retesting 1.36708. (BUY?)
B. Or break and head down to 1.35681. (SELL?)
This is how I am feeling and that is bear
Risk to reward crazy.
1. GOLD broke 1750 but it looks like it is coming back to maybe retest 1725,
before either heading back up or continuing heading down to 1700.
2. To get into this short, I would wait for a break and retest on the 5 Minute timeframe.
3. Manage your SL, trail it 4 candles away from the current...
Last week bears were on the run man.
Bulls might step back in this week.
1. I see a W pattern on the 4HR and 1 HR meaning we might see a change in direction.
2. Any pairs ending in ___/USD might be weak
3. Any pairs ending in USD/___ might be strong
Usually when DXY (Dollar) goes up, Gold goes down.
I would wait to see what next week will look like for US30.
1. It can either continue heading up.
2. We can see a small pull back into the previous rectangle.
3. It can create consolidation around Fib level .382 to head back up (mini continuation flag)
This is what I see.
We can see GU has pushed down and has been, from what I see accumulating orders.
1. Next week should be a buying potential for GU no cap lol.
2. After accumulation there will be an expansion. Just like a spring from a gun who it shoots, the spring expands.
3. To enter this I would wait for a retest or a strong engulfing candle that is...
Gold went to 1750 woot woot.
1. I'm looking for gold to continue and maybe make a head and shoulders to come down.
2. Looking to see if that is distribution and will sooner or later melt into the previous resistance and now support rectangle.
Looking at the market right now, DXY (Dollar) is still trending upward strongly.
USDCAD can explode in an upward movement and maybe tap the zone I just marked (rectangle)
But I am waiting for a short.
Currently in a buy position for at least 50 pip gain.
White lines are major bank zones.
Looks like if market breaks the area its in right now it can look to go even higher before heading down.
I would wait and see if it can go to the second rectangle and maybe retest the white major resistance zone line.
Then we will be looking to go for a Major short.