I heard about this idea on Real Vision so I thought I might take a stab at it.
Looking at 2010, I saw the following USDA report, I think there is some gold in these hills. www.ers.usda.gov
The weight of the evidence is interesting but not compelling, yet!
Price is high above the MA's pull back espected DOJI candle
Support zone is drawn if price pulls back during a possible bull market
Golden cross with 7MA short being pulled into Intermediate 30MA next month which is also in the support zone.
MACD, STOCH both positive
Coppock_MA has moved to flat and ADX has started to slightly begin to flatten out?
1) Two combo 13's and a Doji made me nervous to tighten my stop at 56.74
2) If we can slide right to flatten out my MA's, I might be looking to jump back in? Waiting on the SP 500 to help with the buoyancy?
1) Trending downward on daily and weekly. Likely heading south for support at two step levels.
2) Oscillators poised to signal bottoming out RSI, MACD, Stoch
3) Consensio - bearish on all time scales, waiting for the flattening out of the moving averages
4) If market trends downward could drag it down toward step 2.
5) Waiting on entry point and watching for an...