I've been following this downtrend channel, especially seeing if the 0.768 fib can hold.
Looks like that is breaking down, so I'll put a PT on the next trading range between $257 and $270.
Depending on the action after the test of this area, it will be my time to go long again.
Re-drawing my downtrend channel after the breakout move up last night / this morning. If the upper trend line breaks, then I'll be looking for a new pattern. If not, then I think a tests will come quickly for fib levels 0.618, 0.5, and 0.382. Between 0.5 and 0.382 I will start another long position.
I still strongly believe that each pop in the next month or so...
Very glad I got spooked around $313 and closed out my long position for a small gain. I didn't see enough explosiveness when testing the $320 resistance, and as such the rally ran out of steam.
From a macro level, we also have ICO cashouts effecting the ETH/USD pair in a bearish way.
My prediction is for trading to continue bouncing around the...
BTC/USD has been on a tear today, but ETH/USD has not felt the love as much. ETH/USD may be about to catch up.
If this pattern holds, would expect re-test of the $310, $315, and $320 areas.
From a macro level, with Stox + Filecoin ICOs finished, a pump and dump would make a lot of sense for these newly minted ico founders looking to `start development` - AKA...
Purple trendline providing support is the same drawn on the bull flag chart from yesterday. This pattern is still undecided. I keep getting nervous holding on to this position, but bears have had tons of opportunities. They haven't been able to take out the momentum around $300.
However, they did break the purple trendline with a low candle printed at...
Re-drew the chart from yesterday w/ 1 Day timeframe.
Lots of action around the $300 price point last night, with the bulls taking back the $305 area.
Next resistance areas are $320 and $340.
If this pattern breaks down I will close my position.