If we continue at the pace USDCAD has been we may easily fall back closer to 1.2 within the next couple of weeks.. I will be waiting for a break of structure and a retest of the new resistance before entering this trade.
The aussie seems to be keeping its course going short to our next key target. I like our set up here shorting at the 61% level and also price has made a lower low as well which gives me a strong indication to target the 4 hour blue zone.
US 30 has ben consolidating longer than I've seen in a very long time. We don't seem to be able to keep up the continuation we had before, so I can see our next target being a short to the next major POC level. I will be waiting for a rejection outside of the consolidation box as well as a strong bearish candle before entering.
US oil has broken out of a strong consolidation and also have retested with some bullish confluence. We have some wicks verifying the previous zone has been tested and it may now be a new support. As always I will be risking 1% per trade and a 1:1 R/R as always for my first trade and the 2nd trade is always 1.5:1. This one pictured is 2:1. I have won my last 8...
I will be taking my 2 positions with 1% each as normal from here. I have a 1:1 R/R always as my 2nd compounded trade and my 1st trade is set at a 2:1 R/R opportunity. I won my last 6 trades. Lets try to keep this streak alive.
If you guys follow my trades you know I risk 1% on each trade here a 1:1 and a 1.5:1+. This happens to be a 1:1 & a 4:1 R/R opportunity. A chance to earn another 5%. The USDCHF trade I previously posted you can reference to for my money management. I will be waiting for a rejection under this key level with a bearish momentum candle to enter. We have a clear break...
We are finally back at the 50-61% area on the fib after that monstrous move long. I see the buyers stepping back in to test the previous high. I usually make two trades to compound my account. I take a 1:1 with my smaller trade risking 1% 1:1 R/R & my 2nd trade depends on where the next zone is for my TP. In this example it is 3.4:1. On the 2nd trade I risk 1% as...
We may be headed to the dark blue zone drawn up here from the previous two rejections at key levels also we may be making a new higher low putting us in a good position for high r/r. Not to mention its a rejection in the money zone on the fib
Still waiting to see if EU can break and retest the key level above. This trade will obviously be taken next week at this point but we have more confluence also getting a perfect rejection from the 61% area on the fib
Looking for a break above this key level with a retest for a long entry. We have no key levels for awhile after that as well so we should gain some quality pips if we get some Bullish price action confirming our entry.
Lets get those pips this week boys! I like our long here. This seems to be a heavy area for price so more than likely it will go back to that point sooner than later. We also validated this trade with a retest