Tron, TRXBTC is coming with its independence day on June 25th. This is an exciting moment for TRON and its holders cause with it the TRON Foundation will have a burn of 1,000,000,000 TRX and with the current market price, this can be valued at around 50 mln USD.
This is pretty significant and you already have seen the price of TRON going up the past few days...
IOTA, IOTABTC a very ambitious project and the #9 in market cap so definitely a coin to watch. Let's see what IOTABTC has in store for us.
In my previous post I already talked about the possible cup & handle formation with breaking out of the falling wedge but that didn't follow through.
Now we're in a very similar situation and by again breaking out of a new...
Vechain, VENBTC good project with solid team and partnerships so a good coin for the long-term.
They also plan to have their mainnet launched by the end of this month/June. This should be the driving force for the recovery or the next leg up for VENBTC.
But let's take a look at the chart and see what we can come up with.
As you can see in the chart, we have...
Binance, BNBBTC fundamentally solid coin with great long-term potential. Also one of the better performing coins, especially during current uncertainty or BTC corrections and bear market.
I've talked about the inverse relationship of BNB vs BTC before so you can read about that under related posts as well.
But let's take a look at how it's performing right now...
As with BTC/the market, Ontology had to take a big hit the last few days but there are a few signs that could lead to a quick recovery.
- ONTBTC recently broke out of a channel (blue) after making a full 5 wave up in this channel/timeframe (degree) and is now in a new downward channel (purple).
If we look at the EW of the correction, then we could...
EOS, EOSBTC is currently in an interesting spot so let's take another quick look at the chart.
- EOSBTC has recently made a very nice move up from a "textbook" inverse head & shoulder pattern (purple) as pointed out in my previous post on EOS, EOSBTC.
- Now EOSBTC is trying to make another inverse head & shoulder or you could also say/argue a possible...
WAN, WANBTC had a very nice runup till the beginning of May and since then retraced all the way back to the .786 level and it's now in a big channel.
If we manage to break out of this channel from here then we're looking to make an inverse head & shoulder pattern with the break at around 6585 satoshis of the neckline.
In the chart above you see my EW count of...
ZIL, ZILBTC popular and fundamentally strong coin. Interesting enough to take a closer look at the chart of this good performing coin and see if there's a possible quick little trade opportunity.
We recently broke out of a fallen wedge pattern. It's still early cause we can still fall back from here but if we continue to climb then I think we're looking at a...
IOTA, IOTABTC a popular top 10 coin and has had a huge run-up last year so let's see how it's doing at the moment.
- After a good consolidation and retracing all the way back to the .618 - .65 fib area. This is a good area for support and some buying action.
- IOTABTC did manage to break out of the fallen wedge pattern rather forcefully.
Cardano, ADABTC is making a nice bounce as with the market recovery today so let's take a quick look at what to expect from ADABTC from here on.
ADABTC was setting itself up to break the falling wedge pattern (in blue) one way or the other but since we were so oversold and with the indicators RSI and MACD bullish diverging, ADABTC was poised to break to the...
This is an updated analysis on EOS, EOSBTC.
- After a retracement of more than 50% till around the 13850 satoshis level, EOSBTC has managed to recover quite nicely.
- Then EOSBTC has bounced nicely and has even managed to break a key resistance level at around 17000 satoshis. But that was just for a brief moment cause then it fell back under this...
ICON, ICXBTC one of the better coins if you look at their fundamentals, partnerships, and objectives.
And with our previous analyses, we did on ICX you could have made a very nice profit so let's take a look at ICXBTC again and see if there's another opportunity to (swing) trade it.
- As with the market, ICXBTC has retraced quite a...
This is an update on a previous analysis I did for TRX, TRXBTC.
- After a dip in the market and another correction in TRXBTC, we've retraced back near the .5 retracement level of around 700 satoshis.
- With the retracement, we have made the correctional wave ABC but for this to be confirmed, the price eventually has to exceed the B wave.
This is an update on a previous analysis I did for VENBTC (link underneath this post) but now with Elliot Wave count as well.
- After a big correction where we've retraced back to the significant .618 retracement level of around 32500 sats.
- The retracement finished the ABC correctional wave and is the start of a nice run-up and a new impulse wave...
This is an update on a previous analysis and Elliot Wave count I did recently for EOSBTC, which you can check out underneath this post with the link to it.
We now have a new situation and Elliot Wave count to consider after the recent sell-off of the market. So let's take another look and analyze the chart once again.
- After breaking the first upper...
This is a follow-up analysis of Ontology post I did recently with an Elliot Wave count for ONTBTC, which you can check out underneath this post with the link to it.
After the latest sell-off of the market on Friday to Saturday, we now have a new situation, pattern and Elliot Wave count to consider. So let's take a closer look and analyze the chart again. ...
EOS, EOS/BTC one of the better performing coins since the recent crypto run and one of the few who have managed to set a new ATH.
That's rare and impressive in these market conditions considering it's a large cap coin and has been on the exchanges for almost a year now.
Needless to say that they have a good project, team and obviously community with a lot of...
Ontology, ONT/BTC has been an absolute beast since it was launched on the exchanges, especially since it got on Binance.
Easily one of the best performing coins of the last weeks/months and little to no signs of stopping yet. If you took the trade we've previously covered on Ontology about 2 weeks ago, you could have made almost 2x in less than 2 weeks!