Gold is trying to trick a lot of retail that it's ready to go down since it has too many rejections from the top. But it's seems not ready as well to go down since Market structure is not broken for the bullish trend on HTF. It seems just collecting orders for now.. So, I believe this will still have more room for the upside.
If we're wrong, it's fine since the...
Let's See if this Tight SL entry will give us the opportunity to earn 13R which means we risk 1% and gain 13%
Trade at your own risk. This might also workout for a few days.
IF I'm wrong, then it's okay. we only take 1% risk.
Possible Trend Continuation for this Pair on HTF. Since price went to buy zone and we are getting a good risk reward ratio for this trade, I believe this is worth taking.
So, good luck and stay profitable!
This pair is still bullish. We just waited for it to go down a bit on a specific zone, then we are ready to buy it again. So, we will be safely adding a buy limit order now and possibly get a 1:5 Risk Reward ratio.
We can see that there's a rejection already in this zone where it is possible that the price already retraced to the upside for a more downside continuation. So, we cancel our first buy limit order on this pair and sell it now instead to follow the major trend on the HTF which is an easier way of trading IMHO.
This pair has been down on HTF but looks like it's in a range. If you will look left, there have been few bounces on the same buy zone.
So, we can safely enter a buy trade with a good risk-reward ratio again. If the price continues to go up, then we just move on to the next trade. Otherwise, let's wait for the price to come to us instead of chasing it. Good luck!
This pair is bullish on HTF and since it retraced on an area of interest, we can take a buy trade for its continuation up. If we are wrong, that's fine. We just make sure we risk 1% of our capital and still aim for a higher Risk-reward ratio trade so in the long run we still profit even with a 50% win rate.
We can now enter this buy trade once the price goes back up at 1.815.
GBP is still bullish on major trends so, we are just trying to enter on the best discounts price possible so we only lose small and can still win big with a 1:5 Risk Reward Ratio.
This pair is strongly bullish on both HTF and LTF. So, it's foolish to short this pair and also chase it. The best approach, is we wait for the price to go down on the buy zone and we enter where we get a discounted price with great risk-reward ratio.
This pair is strong on the bullish side most especially on the HTF. So, we don't short this pair.
We wait for it to pull back again on a specific zone then we go with the major trend for a stress-free trade.