I longed BSV here while yesterdays regular candle closed with bullish engulfing.
Besides it closed above the daily 50 EMA and above the diagonal trendline.
On the 4 hour we saw a bullish cross of the 50 and 200 EMA
Leave initial stop in place for now
Looking for any new Williams Fractal or Ichi Baseline to come up and move my stop along with it
- Clear daily downtrend, not interesting in buying untill we get at least a green HA indecision candle to be confirmed to the upside
- MACD far away from a daily bullish cross
- RSI not above dots
- Our sixth red Heikin Ashi candle, with long lower shadow, but closed with real small body and also a real small upper shadow.
- The low of last week at $6425 went below the previous low from 4 weeks prior. We didn't close below our weekly pivot level at $6550 but actually bounced from that region.
- I understand the bullish sentiment right now, but...
- Confirmed trend change on the 12H
- Created a new up fractal there, which if we'll brake we'll make higher high
- Alligator is hungry on 12h
- Zoomed in on the 4h; placed some buy orders above that high
- Initial stop below down fractal
At the lower timeframe i'm seeing an ascending triangle with clear resistance area.
- The alligator is totally a sleep now
- Have put stop buy orders just above the fractal level
- Confluence of ETH/BTC pair above kumo on HTF
- On the 12h possible ascending triangle in the making
- Actual 12h candle starting to look as indecision candle
- Zooming in to 4h chart seeing some trend change happening
- Buys above last fractal and initial stop at down fractal
- Looking for a play towards the top of the triangle
- Williams %R closed above -80
- Confluence of XRP/BTC chart heating up
- Trend change confirmed Heikin Ashi wise
- Alligator opens his mouth meaning faster ma's above slower ma's and pointing up
- Insane volume
- Entry just above 12h fractal level
- Initial stop on down fractal level and looking to move it according these fractals
- 1.5% risk