An easy win above 2.87 SMMT is gaining speed and with a positive catalyst and traction will continue strong. Like many of these stocks in this setup, we are seeing high loading volume with an increased potential for a breakout as the price increases.
Continue to review earnings reports this week. We had SJR with a beat Estimate: 0.22 vs Actual: 0.27, but from the financials and technicals behind the chart I am skeptical with them below weekly resistance 20.65. Guard your wallets in this uncertain period and for those looking for a stronger entry, 21.78(P) weekly pivot point will be a good indicator of the...
CZZ in play for the swing.
Anticipating 3-5 month hold towards 14.4
Bullish above 9.27, with mid range resistance at 11.9 and top of channel resistance at 14.4.
Really like their financials '14-'17, with the additional leverage they've put against themselves in '17 and the expected slump in '18 from the changes we...
As we have previously discussed, we have entered a bear market and must trade smart as the market shows it's true colors and prices fluctuate with volatility.
Displayed in this comparison are two extremely similar conditions from 2002 and present day SPY movement.
It's easy to see that movement from the left chart appears to be more stable than it is before...
This stable movement should continue. Their sheer size should be able to sustain but I doubt growth will be possible, as the consumer will do less during times of tighter budgeting (again assuming 8 - 14 months of overall bearish movement) .
Stable above 42.07 as the lowest point I expect should / could test inside the next 10 months, below this point would be...
I don't like the situation around facebook, I don't like their model and the fact they attempted to lie about it, and they are already behind the market as far as performance. They focused too much on cashing in early and didn't listen to their consumers and Instagram is pushing forward.
I have FB at 73.21 inside 6 - 8 months.
156.43 was the acceptable bottom...
The RSI indicates the potential for a bottom attempt. This TA matches the supp/res shown as 1339.7 is our pivot point in the overview. Below the 1339.7 support we would expect quick movement towards 856.2 and in the worse case parabolic movement we should expect a bottom around 695.06.
More than likely we will have movement down towards 100.46 support. With the present technicals, and our new understanding of moving averages, we are preparing for a much larger move to the downside over the next 6 - 18 months
Key levels: 7.85, 8.28, 9.33
Watching for play inside 8.28 - 9.33 channel.
This move is one of the few lining up for an immediate bullish play, that being said we will have a tight stop loss, considering slippage, but overall a great setup for a slow grinder 3 - 5 months for that 12% gain.
Key levels: 16.18, 21.27
Out of play below: 16.18
Finally consolidating into support at 16.18; if support is able to hold this will be our early entry for a swing but we will be cautious of possible lower highs pending current market conditions.
If 16.18 is able to hold we will watch for the channel play from 16.18 - 21.27
Key levels: 7.37, 10.05
Breakout Past: 10.05
A great pickup for our members via #monster-watchlist at 4.91 crossing, NFEC has done well breaking out to new highs and is now consolidating. I really like how this is settling down above 7.37 but below this point we will need to be careful for a gap down. Letting this support test first and...
Key levels: 28.79, 30.52
Bearish below: 28.79
Bullish above: 30.52
GIL is attempting to hold up above 30.52 support however the larger time frame suggests we have more pullback to come. We will be watching for the support at 28.79 to hold (expected to test inside the next 2-3 weeks).
Key levels: Channel 7.59 - 9.52; then Channel 9.52 - 12.42
A chart I have been watching for potential in early 2019. We will see how this key level tests at 7.59 as possible support and bounce above... however below we are not interested for at least 2-4 months.
7.52 support holds ( 2 - 5 days)
mid channel tests around ~8.91 ( 2 - 3 days)
Key levels: 0.92, 1.95
Because of the risk seen in this chart (rangy, poor movement, no pattern, bearish overall trend, selling off after gains and not holding support) we will remain skeptical on the potential until we see healthier movement.
Healthier movement on this one will look like 0.92 holding up as a support to create a triple bottom on the...
Key levels: 4.32, 4.84, 5.75
Bearish below: 4.32
Bullish above: 5.75
We are in the process of descending towards a key support at 4.84... stops should be tight if we go for the aggressive entry as 4.84 is tested and upon this support failing we will watch for 4.32 support to hold up.
In the case 4.32 support needs to test I think this move extends out to...
Key levels: 1.10, 1.91
Out of play below 1.10
Much like the EZPW chart we are attempting to identify a bottom before it's tested. We will need to take this into consideration and watch for support to hold here. From the daily chart (left in picture) we see this area has tested before and quick recovery was able to occur shortly after. As plotted above, out...
Key levels: Channel 1.9 - 2.59
Early signal 1.59
Bullish above 1.9 acting as support
Out of play for now but worth adding to the watchlists, put in your key levels and take a quick note. This mover will be good for a hold of 2 - 4 weeks or more depending on your entry, and the reason it's moving.
Moving on volume alone will make this a much...
Key levels: 7.26, 8.09, 9.90
Bullish above: 8.09
Bearish below: 7.26
With much healthier movement we are late to the party for SBS. We don't enter below resistance and with this small channel playing out right now entry will either occur after a pullback close to 7.26 or the reclaim of 8.09 resistance and use of it as support to push towards 9.90.