1: two candle pattern form on the weekly chart, shooting start and a bearish engulfing, thus the resistance line 0.6570 marked the resistance for this pair.
2. im looking for short with stop loss somewhere above the resistance line. (or when session candle to close above the resistance line.
1. on weekly chart we a piercing patter W:P form right at the 50% fibs level
2. on daily, market seems to move sideways for the past 16 days.
3. we also see price making lower high for the past 16 days,
4. Maybe we could see KLCI to make a correction to 38% before continue with the bull run?
1) the recent pullback to the 50% fibonacci level seems like a valid entry to long Sugar.
2) however we shall keep in mind that the resistance level have not yet been broken.
3) we also see the MadD forming a bullish divergence.
4) depend on your Risk to reward. a stop loss below 50% fibonacci level and below the bullish engulfing candle's wick of the fibs...
1. we see Head & Shoulder form as marked by S-H-S on the chart.
2. with pearcing candle pattern w:P and bullish engulging candle W:BE form on the left shoulder. it for a long term support base.
3. we see few weeks ago where doji candle reject the long term support base which also forming the right shouder (potentially)
4. this bring us to the final clue: my...
I'm currently short term neutral on bitcoin due to the previous session where candle shows a small real body indicating market indecision. I will expect Bitcoin to make the correction for the next few weeks before continuing the rally. Target, as shown in the chart.