Void below maket. Friday blew out some major highs and filled a void on the daily chart which leaves me thinking this pair is headed straight down. I really like this set up if it were on a Tuesday so have a smaller size on it today
Did well today on two of the trades i posted last night so im unlikely to take this one. Price may be heading to take out Friday's high. I'M LOOKING FOR A BREAKDOWN IN PRICE TO GET IN. Will have to be a very good looking setup to take it. Lines on my charts are asian range lines. Too early to say but if price broke below the asian low i would likely sell on a...
Will be interested in this trade once if price gets down there. CoT data heavily favours Aussie and Qiwi right now. A nice fill of the inefficiencies below market and into yesterday's asian trading high. looking for this to fill fast and with steam, alarm set.
SORRY GUYS, GONNA TRY TO POST MY TRADES AGAIN. NZDUSD LONG RETEST OF A MONTHLY LEVEL(BLUE).
MY LEVELS ARE ACTUALLY DERIVED FROM ICT'S TEACHINGS. THEY ARE THE 50% FIB LEVEL OF AN ORDER BLOCK OR A BREAKER AT THE MONTHLY, WEEKLY OR DAILY LEVEL ONLY. I WAIT FOR THE LEVELS TO BE HIT AND REJECT; IF THEY LEAVE A NICE LITTLE BIT OF PRICE ACTION BEHIND(YELLOW), THAT IS...
Been sitting on my hands for a while now waiting for my setup. here it is, looks juicy to me;
1) void above market needs to be filled
2) daily levels at 1.396 have been swept and rejection seen
3) consolidation formed on weekly S&R level
4) bet the farm, hope and pray idiots lets go
Nailed a EURCAD 0.15% buy today; I'm trying to post everything but I was at work when it happened and tradingview's android app is next to impossible to use. Few things I like here:
-prior reaction to this level
-with this idea, price takes out any retail traders who are already short yesterday
-this pair has a lot of stops below market
-this is a weekly...
Here's my setup once again. Since I'm likely not to take it this trade will run for 23R lol. big rejection of monthly level(blue). I like the EURUSD trade i posted earlier better but we wait and see what happens!
Anticipating Friday's highs to be swept into a monthly S&R level. Take profits right before price reaches the weekly level below market. Haven't had an order hit in over a week; hopefully my patience will pay off!
Here's my setup on a weekly level. A few things that indicate a short would be a good trade to me. (A good trade means I am okay losing the trade because I have waited for my high probability setup to come)
1) we have a consolidation on a weekly level
2) price moved away from this level already indicating sellers at this level
3) price failed to break highs from...
I like to see these kind of consolidations formed around a significant weekly level(purple). The big move up made on the 6th tells me that buyers are liekly to come in again once price gets down to this level, alarm is set, just waiting for price to make its move now and decide to trade it or not.
Here's my setup once again;
1) a consolidation on the 15min chart on a weekly support level 7200
2) a rejection of this level
3) price returns to the same level for a trade opportunity
I can tell you right now I don't like this opportunity very much so I will be cutting my size down significantly