dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf

Message Follow Following Unfollow
Joined
Markets Allocation
94 % forex 6 % other
Top Mentioned Symbols
EURUSD 22% | 4 USDCAD 16% | 3 AUDUSD 11% | 2 EURGBP 11% | 2
dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf GER30, 60, Long ,
GER30: $DAX
58 0 0
GER30, 60 Long
$DAX

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf USDCAD, D, Long ,
USDCAD: $CAD Long
76 1 1
USDCAD, D Long
$CAD Long

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf EURUSD, D, Long ,
EURUSD: eu idea
72 0 2
EURUSD, D Long
eu idea

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf NZDUSD, D, Long ,
NZDUSD: $tudy.
72 0 0
NZDUSD, D Long
$tudy.

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf AUDUSD, 15, Short ,
AUDUSD: short au
18 0 0
AUDUSD, 15 Short
short au

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf AUDUSD, 15, Short ,
AUDUSD: SHORT AUDUSD
9 0 0
AUDUSD, 15 Short
SHORT AUDUSD

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf USDJPY, 60, Long ,
USDJPY: USDJPY
86 0 0
USDJPY, 60 Long
USDJPY

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf EURUSD, 60, Short ,
EURUSD: eu idea
54 0 0
EURUSD, 60 Short
eu idea

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf USDJPY, 60, Long ,
USDJPY: USDJPY Long
35 0 0
USDJPY, 60 Long
USDJPY Long

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf USDCAD, 15, Short ,
USDCAD: Short USDCAD
109 0 3
USDCAD, 15 Short
Short USDCAD

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf EURUSD, 15, Long ,
EURUSD: LONG EU
75 0 0
EURUSD, 15 Long
LONG EU

zaleskfx

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf USDCHF, D, Short ,
USDCHF: USDCHF SHORT
28 0 0
USDCHF, D Short
USDCHF SHORT

ZaleskFX.

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf EURUSD, D, Long ,
EURUSD: LONG EUR/USD
77 0 2
EURUSD, D Long
LONG EUR/USD

ZaleskFX.

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf GBPUSD, 15, Short ,
GBPUSD: Example for friend :)
23 0 0
GBPUSD, 15 Short
Example for friend :)

---

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf EURGBP, D, Short ,
EURGBP: SHORT EURGBP
44 0 1
EURGBP, D Short
SHORT EURGBP

Short EURGBP as its wicked my sell zone and also rejected a very long term trend line have a tight stop of around 70 pips and targetting between 300-350 pips on this trade.

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf GBPUSD, D, Short ,
GBPUSD: Next GBPUSD Short.
34 0 0
GBPUSD, D Short
Next GBPUSD Short.

This is where I think the next short will be for GBPUSD, to see me short itll have to wick my sell zone, if PA is good then enter, SL will be tighter than this, will leave it a few pips from the top of the wick (if it happens).

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf USDCAD, D, Long ,
USDCAD: Long USDCAD
269 0 6
USDCAD, D Long
Long USDCAD

Entered this trade on friday at 1.28997 with a 3R. Simple strategy of buying the dip. Plan on closing 80% at TP to see if the other 20% can make new highs.

dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf dkfjdkjfkdfdfdfdf EURGBP, 240, Short ,
EURGBP: EURGBP Short.
59 0 1
EURGBP, 240 Short
EURGBP Short.

Entered this short at 0.74627 with a 4R. Price has bounced off a strong trendline and also made a double top. Target is 400+ pips on this trade with a stoploss at 100 pips.

Last visit
110
1
465
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
7844
370
56782
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit United Kingdom
27021
1447
190314
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit WORLD
58951
1075
255030
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
2662
349
11778
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit India
901
218
4062
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
18622
4392
151714
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
15
0
64
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
1325
111
3886
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
12
0
49
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
22
0
92
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Maldives
3556
317
26103
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Barcelona, Spain
37
8
197
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
5
0
13
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit
76
19
211
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit Maldives
3556
317
26103
Message Follow Following Unfollow
Last visit UK
389
28
1258
Message Follow Following Unfollow
User has no following symbols
Market
Browse
Type
Browse
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out