After trending sideways for a few weeks. The price had a correction and entered into the support level area(red) and touched the lower channel wall.
Today friday the price quickly bounced back up. So far looks like the channel, support levels and ema are holding the price.
As lockdown eases in the UK this stock is showing signs of recovery.
We can observe a nice upwards channel. RSI yet not on bullish territory but the pace of recovery is steady. We could be in levels between 120-160 pence in few months.
On the fundametals, the company made a very possitive announcement that this year they managed to collect 85% of the rentals...
- The 55 EMA rejected the fall and pushed the price back to today's opening. There are a few more hours of trading today but a doji could be formed and this would be a strong bullish signal.
- There's not strong volume to support the fall in price meaning there could be a reversal next monday
- This is a healthy correction within the channel, not major concern
Haydale it's experiencing a correction of 78% since it's last swing up. We observe that the volumes in this correction are not too high in comparison to the volumes in the upwards movement.
There's a high chance that the price will stop falling at the 78% retracement level and then recover it's path upwards in the following days to the next swing high which could...
The 1D chart for HAYD is looking really good today. We have multiple bullish signals.
- Today the price could break above the upper channel bound
- RSI indicator for 250 periods is showing >50% indicates the start of bullish momentum
- The volume indicators in the past few days were trending up
- Trading above the 55 EMA
There's a high chance that the channel...
- We ha a eek with red share prices but also with low trade volume
- Today the trendline was tested but it supported well the price
- We are expecting stronger movement upwards from next week
Side note: the low volumes this week we believe is due to investors patiently waiting for RNS regarding an expected payment for the delivery of PPE to a Thai firm.
today the price bounced in the trend line once more(4 times). The trend looks healthy possibly there will be another upwards swing in the following days. We think it will reach 5.9p in the next swing or above.
We saw a very strong upwards movement in HAYD very recently and yesterday and today we are seeing a correction to that movement.
In this forecast we are using elliot-wave tool alongside our existing support lines to show how we think this stock will gradually gain impulse upwards.
Haydale is taking off after the good news last week. They are producing graphene inpreganted PPE and NFR tech for IRPC a 4bn market cap from Thailand.
Rumours of a re-rating could be ongoing. We need to wait to see what happens but it would not be surprise if we hit the 10p mark at some point in the following weeks or even days.
Explosion of Haydales price after the news of their association with the Thai pretro giant IRPC.
Graphene impregnated PPE and graphene printed cirquits, this company is highly undervalued at the moment.
On the fundamentals:
- Haydale price exploded today after this RNS: www.haydale-ir.com
- Lot's of optimism, the public is waiting for another RNS that will be coming soon in the following days when the first payment/fee from their partner is received.
- The company has confirmed that they believe they will be able to...
A doji candle pattern was formed today on the daily chart. There was strong volume today and at the en the price closed at the same price it opened.
Some fundamental positive RNS recently but also some fear of lockdown have made the bulls and the bears fight today. This could mean a further strong impulse upwards or a downwards reversal.
If the price is to drop...