So I while back we looked at ONCO breaking up from a large descending triangle and we found a good entry.
Now a possible new entry point will present itself.
Breaking up from the previous triangle we've now completed an impulse with correction pattern, finding support on the 0.5 fib (red circles).
Above we need to break the SEK 174-177,- resistance before a...
So looking at Camarus there are some mixed signals currently, so it's best to wait and see how things will pan out.
We can however already look at some different scenarios to prepare ourselves.
CAMARUS broke above resistance, retested this resistance and turned it into support. Whilst at the same time doing a retrace to the 0.382 fib.
This is a...
So I can be quick on Photocure.
We are in a nice long uptrend, which is currently hitting resistance, forming an ascending triangle.
The only sure strategy here is to wait for a break and retest of this triangle.
So NANOV is definitively not out of the woods yet longer term. But short term it's seems to set up for some gains towards the next resistance around NOK 19-21,-.
What I'm seeing on the daily is 3 things.
- Recent resistance at around NOK 15,- is broken upward and being retested and seems to hold.
- We broke into the daily cloud and are retesting the bottom, which...
So the current resistance around SEK 32,- could be a good moment to take some profit if you've been holding Vicore already as it's around the all time high of July 2017.
However, this does not mean that the uptrend has to be over! Just means it's a likely location for a healthy retrace.
So if you're looking for good entries I have 2 possible scenarios:
AKERBP has managed to fill the gap it left behind in March of this year at NOK 222,10.
However, currently we've arrived at historical strong resistance, furthermore, we have the 200MA (weekly) just above as well.
The most likely scenario is a retrace before an attempt to break this resistance.
So where to look?
I see a nice confluence of the top of the weekly...
So looking at RIG on both the monthly and weekly chart, we seem to be due for a correction after a long run upward.
1. We are currently retesting a resistance at which we got rejected recently on the 24th of nov, but also in August and in June, I see this as a high probability area for a breather on the latest upward run.
2. We are approaching the W-cloud, which...
So RIG has been on a huge surge upwards since the end of October, clearly creating some bullish momentum.
Recently the major resistance of USD 1.60-1.80 has been broken upward.
Now I'm looking for a retracement that will provide a good entry point.
Both the 0.318 fib (which for now already has created some support around USD 1.96-2.01) and the 0.5/0.618 fibs are...
So looking at FLNG's behaviour lately we see a W-formation was formed around the 52-55 area, before breaking through resistance from there (green line).
After this over extended W-formation a retrace was to be expected to at least the 0.318 fib, which is what happened.
Whilst testing the 0.318 fib/05 fib (60-62.50), another W-formation seems to have formed (see...
So very brief analysis of SHLF, as it is definitively giving signs of life.
We have just arrived at major resistance that previously acted as support for a long time. So expecting a retrace from here, before even looking for a buying opportunity.
Furthermore a gap was left behind at 2.48 yesterday that will likely get filled. And we are inside the daily cloud -->...
So we have started the retrace on BIOARTIC.
For now I'm sticking to my previous target of around SEK 80,-, the fib 0.618 and strong horizontal support (green circle).
There is a good chance we'll have a little move up today to retest the support we just broke, filling the gap that was left behind (grey line), before heading back down again.
My theory becomes...
So, NEM has been rejected and made a nice retrace already.
What we need to do is monitor closely now and do the following.
We need to look for is 2 things:
- Arrival at a significant level of support.
- Signs of reversal at this support like; bullish divergence , engulfing candles, large wicks, big volume on bounce, falling wedge , inverted head and shoulder,...
So we got the reject at the resistance that I indicated in my previous analysis.
Now we have to be patient and wait for a clear setup for entry.
Short term behaviour can be a quick retest of the small resistance just up ahead and then continuation of the downward trend (orange).
Or back up to start some sort of top formation (like a head and shoulders, double...
Historically we've arrived at a very significant level. (red circles)
And FA puts a price target of around NOK 210,- on AKERBP.
So I expect AKERBP to find it's way back up again around this support level. Obviously we'll have to monitor lower timeframes to wait for confirmation, but definitively worth giving a mention already!
Ok let's do some crazy predictions!
ERICSSON has been forming a cup and handle over the last few years. Doing a cup and then a perfect retrace (handle) to the 0.618 fib.
The resistance of this cup has recently been broken and is now being retested (red circle).
Now, the conservative next target is the resistance area around 118 (orange circle). HOWEVER (here...
ONCO has huge FA bullish potential and now also starting to look bullish from a TA point of view.
What should we do?
GREEN scenario: Wait for the retest of the smaller blue trendline and potentially buy there to get a lower price but with less bullish confirmation. Or wait for the larger trendline to break for more bullish confirmation but a slightly higher...
Vale has reached an area of very strong weekly (not shown) and daily resistance. Furthermore it has just broken and retested the upward trendline.
So consolidation and retrace can be expected.
Possible scenarios for rebuying:
ORANGE: Simply consolidation at the current levels before we continue up.
RED: Wee do a retrace to the 0.5 fib, which lines up nicely with...
So FCX has been on an incredible run, so the question becomes when is a good time to sell and wait for a possible retrace.
We are currently getting close to a confluence of resistances, so I wanted to highlight this as a possible good selling point.
First of all there is the long term downward trendline that is currently around 17.5-18 (depending on how you draw...