Technically TZA is showing unique signs of beginning a new uptrend.
MACD above zero and RSI is above 50; both are staying in positive territory for extended time making it increasingly likely a new trend is forming.
The Turkish stock market is being pummeled by bad political news. This presents great buying opportunities. If the downward regression continues, potential turnarounds are possible this month, March, and October at the support levels shown. I suspect a turnaround sooner rather than later.
1) Double bottom formed in Sept on lowest support level of the stock
2) Recent price movement showing higher lows
3) Latest positive candle is a doji at a bottom in the region of a fib time line
4) Predict price will bounce off the next fib timeline to breakout above resistance of $3.91
5) Expect this will follow with a long-term uptrend