My prior post to long NZD has successfully hit its TP, netting +180 pips. N/U has made a small pull back to re-test weekly Res of .7175/7200, the 4 HR candle is a bullish engulfing, indicating further moment of prior resistance turned support.
TP: .7350, +174 pips
SL: .7100, -74 pips
My last USD/CAD long published idea went up exactly to the pip to our TP 1 Weekly Res at 1.3070. Netting +340 Pips!
Since then price has retraced, I still have a long bias on this pair as the monthly candle of May was a very large bullish engulfing.
Price has come to the Monthly Support of 1.2800 and the lower boundary of the ascending channel.
I am looking...
Looking to Short Kiwi Dollar
1) Weekly ABCD Short Devoloping
2) Price has come to the top of the weekly ascending channel (Channel in Red)
3) Price is nearing Weekly Res @ 0.7175
4) Moving Avg Crossover on 1 HR
5) Awaiting Counter Trendline Break
Looking to short GBP JPY with stops above 155 and Take Profit at 140.50
1) Bounce off 38.2 retracement
2) Bounce off Monthly resistance at 154
3) Moving Avg cross on 1 HR
4) Counter Trend Line break
Use caution with Brexit this week. I am not taking this trade, simply tracking technicals this week.