Waiting for a lumber pullback into a potential long area.
- Right now, the housing numbers are keeping the buyers away but everything could change as soon as the snow melt
- RSI is approaching the oversold area
- A nice zone between 365-375 with multiple touches
Following Donald Trump's tweet, WTI crude dropped by more than 2% back into a support area. It could be a nice opportunity to enter long:
- the rising trendline is still valid
- the price is back into a support area
- the volume on the down move is low compared to recent movements
On December 8th 2015, the Mexican central bank reinstated its intervention program to add liquidity to the market every time volatility reach the 1.5% threshold.
Since then, the Bank sold 200 millions u$ 8 times.
Since the program was not enough, the bank decreased the threshold from 1.5% to 1% last week and also rescheduled all of its interest rate decision...
With growing speculation about a potential interest rate raise in September, the USD should keep strengthening before then. Moreover, situation in Asia is still negative and should keep impacting AUD and NZD.
After a small rebound due to the post Australia's central bank announcement. The timing seems perfect to try a re-entry on the short side.
First target is...