BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
ARRAY BIOPHARMA INC, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES INC, VANECK VECTORS ETF TRUST GOLD MINERS ETF, ISHARES TRUST MSCI EMG MKTS ETF USD DIS, GENERAL ELECTRIC CO, CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORP
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
sell not ready
4hr long... daily seems to be a sell continue so look for a pullback buy on the 4hr
wait for trendline to break
the weekly and daily is forming a triangle
buy once level pass
I'm looking for a break then buy to 1.08571
I'm looking for a pullback on the daily then a continuation to the upside... I'll keep updating!
Ok guys, we have the buy we was looking for.
I expect they will go higher.
then I'm waiting for a sell signal
buy for a few days then sell for a good long while
The buy we been waiting for, for weeks ...
strong break baby!!
Sorry guys, I've been sick today... But I'll keep posting
we broke, lets see if this is a fake to real break...
we know a break was coming... I except to see a buy
then a pullback sell, then a buy up to near 61.8%
then a possible continuation to the down side.
we are buying as a pullback
if you check the weekly, you will see that
we are still in a sell mode because price keep rejecting
50% and hanging around 38%...
pullback buy sell mainly long term