NASDAQ:VIRT and CBOE:VIX moved up together during the February correction.
- VIRT benefits from higher volatility due to their high frequency trading
- Higher volatility higher stock price
- Expected to move higher during next weeks FOMC decision.
NYSE:SQ as of March 16 closed at 54.89.
- Overbought and has downside potential.
- 47.60 looks like a good support (refer to red arrow)
- 45.50 is a stronger support (look at blue arrow)
- Bottom of the Regression Trend (black dashes) shows buying opportunity
BA hits the bottom of the regression trend (Refer to the black dash line) and the lower band of the standard deviation, which makes BA attractive. Do not forget about next week's interest rate decision on March 20, which might cause turbulence in the market; hence forcing stocks to trade lower. However, if BA drops below 325, it will be more...
“YY” closed at 177.04 as of Friday, March 15. According to Slow Stochastics, MACD and Fibonacci retracements, we can clearly see that “YY” has fallen into oversold territory, which could attract demand for shares and bring prices up; however, momentum, geopolitical risk and the potential U.S rate hike on March 20-21* could pressure...