Selling the BO , price might complete an abc-correction pattern. Good luck
Buy the BO. Good luck
Price broke trendline and I'm now waiting for a flag to confirm direction. Good luck
Buying the BO. Watch for PA at trendline. Good luck
once price breaks I'm going to buy. Watch for PA at trendline. Good luck
the pattern might complete very soon. I'm looking out for a sell setup as shown in the chart. Good luck
Nice little flag. I'm going to sell in case of BO with target 0.743. Good luck
made a flag and now sell to retest trendline
don't know if the correction is over but this looks promising
Looking for a sell at the trendline and hopefully the pattern completes
Price might do a correction as shown on the chart. If price breaks and makes a lil correction (confirming direction), I'm going to do a short time buy. Good luck
Once price breaks, I'm going to sell.
Price broke out of the channel and I think a 3 wave correction is quite possible. If price breaks the trendline and forms a flag, then I will sell the BO with trendline/fib/psycholevel 1.23 as target.
If price breaks the trendline and the consolidation, I'm going to wait for a flag and buy. Might be a nice opportunity, Good luck
Price broke trendline and I'm now waiting for a nice lil flag to sell. Good luck
all on chart. Good luck
I'm going to wait for a flag and then sell.
I hope price will crawl up some more, giving me a better sell once it breaks. But I still see great potential for USDCAD to advance north so a scenario as shown in the chart would be very sweet. Good luck