if you zoom out ,you will see price making a bearish flag patter on the 4HR.The pattern would be completed if it breaks 108.96 there about
I would personally enter the trade early at either of my POIs, if it breaks 108.96 ill ride it all the way down to around 105.78 i would also be trailing my SL
(Risk :14pips Reward :410: TPI: 83 pips TP2 Risk 45 214 pips)
I will wait for price to come to my POI and wait for a bullish signals(bullish candle stick pattern on a BOS on the LTF)
TP1 will be around 1.4965 and if we break above TP@ will be 1.5070. i would also be trailing my SL
(Risk :18 pips Reward: TPI: 123 pips TP2: 227 pips)
I WILL BE BULLISH ON USD CAD THIS WEEK.2 SCENERIOS MIGHT PLAY OUT
1.)Price coming back to tab the 15 min OB and then rally. 1st TP would be around 1.288.I we break this zone we would proceed to around 1.2950
(Risk :19 pips Reward: TPI: 83 pips TP2: 214 pips)
2.) Price might drop into the daily OB around 1.2530 then start its upward movement. goal is around...
Looking to buy GJ for the LONG RUN.
I have different TP2 for your holding strength...
If you look in the 4hr, a morning star has been formed, the buy was confirmed by the BOS on the 15 min.
i would be holding this one
LOOKING TO SHORT AUD CAD,I HAVE 2 TRADES DEPENDING ON YOUR RIST APPEPITE.
There was a BOS to confirm the DOWNTREND on the 1hr TF.
Looking to take my TP1 @ 0.9050,if it breaks ill be looking at 0.900 and then finally 0.8850 then we buy up from here
THERE WAS A BOS ON THE 4HR TF SHOWING MORE MOMENTUM TO THE DOWNSIDE .i HAVE DRAWN 2 POI AROUND 86.16 and 86.81.My entry TF would be a BOS on either POI, i would wait for bearish reversal patterns at each POI t take my sell tp 84.95
THERE IS A DIVERGENCE ON THE DAILT TF. IF PRICE BREAKS 86.79,WE WOULD LOOK FOR BULLISH SIGNALS AND RIDE ALL THE...
Here is my outlook on GBPCHF.
I see a bullish flag forming on the 1hr TF, wait for price to go down around the 38.8 fib level, wait for a bullish signal on a LTF and take profit at the previous high around 1.2780
LTC HAS BROKEN THE 4HR RESTANCE AND WOULD POSSIBLY GO FUTHER DOWN TO THE DOWNSIDE.WAITHING FOR THE RETEST OF THIS ZONE AND A BEARISH ENGULFING/BEARISH SIGNAL ON A LTF TO CONFIRM OUR SELL TO AROUND 278/260
Us30 is in an uptrend. It might struggle as there is a resistance above so i would wait for a break and a retest before putting a buy orderA bullish engulfing on the m15 close above the resistance will be added confirmation