I will wait until market tells me where it wants go...
EURGBP just hit strong resistance and not bearish.
Possible short setup.
Possible long setup
If breaks above the line, long setup
Buy area 104.111
POSSIBLE 50 PIPS
Long, it will test resistant at 0.95177
I will wait
I like to wait
Waiting until breaks, possible long
Possible short sell if the price does not break
if the price breaks down, short sell setup
WTI is uptrend
My trade is USDCAD short sell