DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
IRONCLAD ENCRYPTION CORPORATION, SPDR S&P500 ETF TRUST S&P 500 ETF USD DIS, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION, ISHARES TRUST MSCI EMG MKTS ETF USD DIS, SELECT SECTOR SPDR TRUST AMEX FINANCIAL SELECT INDEX USD DIS, GENERAL ELECTRIC CO
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, EOS/USD, LTC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
NZDCAD - Waiting for a pullback and sell signal at resistance to go short.
AUDNZD - Waiting for pullback to higher low and buy signal to go long.
NZDUSD is in a range on the daily chart. If we see a buy signal at the range bottom we will consider a long.
Otherwise we are waiting for a pullback and sell signal to go short.
EURUSD - Still waiting for a bigger pullback and sell signal to go short.
AUDUSD - Waiting for a breakout of the squeeze pattern to determine market direction.
Looking at the weekly chart, we expect the breakout to be on the downside.
As discussed in the weekly outlook, we've been waiting for a pullback and sell signal on CADCHF.
We will short as depicted on the chart.
CADCHF has pulled back to a potential lower high.
Still waiting for the sell signal to go short.
USDCHF has pulled back and we are seeing some rejection on a potential lower high.
We see a likely move down from here.
AUDNZD has broken back above a major weekly support level giving us a bullish bias.
If we see a retest of that level and buy signal we will go long.
XAUUSD - Waiting for a pullback to lower high + sell signal to go short.
EURJPY - Still waiting on a sell signal on a lower high to go short
EURUSD - If we see a sell signal on a lower high we will be interested in selling.
IF SPX500 breaks the previous day's low after US Session starts we will go short.
We got the pullback and sell signal we were waiting for on AUDCHF.
Short as depicted on the chart
AUDCHF is pulling back to a potential lower high.
If we see a sell signal form around here we will consider a short.
CADJPY is in a downtrend and so we are waiting for a pullback and sell signal at lower high to sell.
NZDCAD is looking bullish.
If we see a break of resistance and retest + buy signal we will consider a long.
CADCHF - waiting for a pullback and sell signal to go short.