They said, “NKLA, you haven’t even made a working semi truck”
They said, “NKLA, you don’t have an established manufacturing line footprint to make the trucks”
They said, “NKLA, nobody’s gonna use hydrogen/electric vehicles weirdo!”
Then GM said (in Shark Tank style), “NKLA, you can have access to all our production/manufacturing facilities we’ve spent the past...
I have rode this stock at least 5 times with call spreads but oddly have not posted about it for some reason. Here’s my thesis;
1. I use it to get paperwork signed religiously since COVID-19 hit, and I work for a very large investment firm.
2. Realtors rely heavily on it as well
3. Read 1 and 2 again
4. On Thursday, 9/3 DOCU is expected to report its first...
1. NYSE:ACB is up 89% in 2 days, after they reported for the Quanrentine Qtr.
2. CGC reports on 5/28. It’s not that crazy to think that CGC possibly will follow suite.
i’ve got a target range btwn $28 -$36
Ive got a hunch that there was a substantial jump in home printer purchases and it’s possibly not baked into the BCBA:HPQ stock price.
This is a “No Look Pass” pass..
it’s Google search trend of the phrase “Home Printer”.. Notice the DOUBLING of searches in March.
2. “Ok, we get it Geno.....
1. Older woman from Shark Tank, Barbara has the commercial for their payroll app.
2. They’re taking market share from Paychex & ADP (the 2 main payroll companies) quickly.
3. They report today at 5:00pm and I’m pretty sure the fact that AMZN now uses PAYC as their payroll platform possibly is not baked into the stock price.
You may have noticed a negative sign in front of WTI crude oil today. Yea, that’s not good... TVC:USOIL
It had to do with May Future contracts expiring and an unprecedented amount of oil supply flooding the market.. In short, no one wants to buy 1000 barrels of oil with no where to store it.. the fancy CFA word is called “Contango”, and has to do with...
Yea, this is a “TSLA like” going on here. Should be fairly quick too, they report on 4/30.
No brained, they’re going to blow the doors off their earnings that were expected.
I got a target range of $2788 - $3024... Please tell me something different to keep me honest
If ask you, “What do you Think the chart of 3M looks like?”, the maker of the highly coveted and an extremely high demand masks that keeps the population of earth alive…
Would not your reply be, “Uhh, probably UP, if I had to guess”?
This is so big, and i will sound like A conspiracy theorist, if I told you it goes all the way to the White House......
Amazon NASDAQ:AMZN is Blue
Priceline (renamed NASDAQ:BKNG Booking Holdings recently (and oddly) is Orange.
White vertical line indicates most recent percentage change flip flop since market bottom in early 2009. Priceline has been beating AMZN since July 2019, 5 months ago.
If trade war related, then Amazon is...