Week of November 2nd - Atleast 1.15 Overall Target
M - SELL (Very Bearish Candle)
W - SELL (Very bearish candle)
D - SELL (1.18 - 1.178 region)
4hr: Currently the prior 4hr candle printed very bearish, altho followed by a bullish candle I am currently risking 20% of my account on this sell with stops above the long wick.
1. Fib level .382
Week of Nov 2nd (Election - 2 months prior Bullish Candles)
M - Buy - Out of support
W - Buy (Very Bullish Prior week - at the time of making this the candle is very bearish, election week can change this in no time)
D - Currently very bearish and in a support looking to see if it will bounce out of the support
4hr - Currently a BUY greenlight because of the very...
Week of Nov 2nd, 2020 (Week of Election)
M - BUY: 2 Bullish candles printed in the Support area
W - BUY: Very Bullish Candle leading me to think the week will close bullish
D - BUY: Price is currently approaching a resistance but I believe the resistance will be broken based on the higher TF analysis (Closed above the 50MA on the daily)
M - BUY
W - BUY
D - THE CANDLE ON THURSDAY MAKES ME THINK PRICE IS GOING TO COME BACK DOWN INTO 1.81 BEFORE HEADING OFF INTO THE BUY... TAKE THE OPPORTUNITIES AS THEY PRESENT THEMSELVES. MONDAY AND TUESDAY, I THINK PRICE MIGHT HEAD DOWN INTO 1.81 THAN TURN TO CONTINUE GOING UP INTO THE OVERALL BUY POSITION... HOWEVER, DO NOT SET BUY LIMITS IN THE 1.81 AREA. WAIT...
M&W - Downtrend
D - Price made new highs but ended with wicks which did not indicate a convincing break. Price appears to be going back to retest this support again.
4hr - Price is currently in a descending triangle and approaching the top of the triangle. Will wait to see how price reacts.
1hr and 30 min - price broke resistance and appears to be heading...